Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A too cute giveaway!

I'm so excited to announce this giveaway: one lucky reader will win their very own, one of a kind, handmade doll from Tiny Concept!

Kristina, the designer of these unique little dolls (and formerly a designer of children's fashion) uses vintage and inspired textiles at her home here in Brisbane, Australia. Each doll is lovingly handmade with a range of beautiful wools, linen, raw silks, swiss cottons and vintage textiles and special requests can be made. The winner of this fabulous giveaway will work with Kristina to design their very own doll! This is every girls' dream.



To enter, all you have to do is hop on over to the Tiny Concept website then leave a comment (on this post) telling me which doll is your favourite, along with your email. The giveaway is open until Thursday, April 16th when I'll randomly draw a winner. Enjoy!

66 comments:

  1. Almost impossible to choose a favourite among from such beauties, although Georgia did jump out at me as being a fun loving type of girl! Kristina does a great job with these gorgeous dolls.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they gorgeous, a very talented Kristina is a very talented lady. My favourite has to be Penelope, it reminds me of my beautiful niece. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful..wow. I love Emiline..every little detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely a toss up between Madeline and Georgia. I do like Madelines pretty dress though.
    They are such sweet dolls!
    andrea@gledhill.id.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda thanks so much for posting this link I have never seen her site before and I love love love it. Right up my alley!! I think all the little dollies are beautiful but my favourite is Emiline. I love the name and I adore her pretty pink ruffled dress, it is very Oscar de la Renta. If I ever got to have one of these dolls I'd have trouble sharing her with my daughter. I'd want her for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you, really cute...

    My favourite is Penelope...

    pg_987@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these dolls. My fave is Allegra and Georgia, but they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of Kristina's dolls, my favourite would have to be Romy with her gorgeous red candy striped waste bow! kim@udessi.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so gorgeous!
    Like Carolyn, if I won this doll I'd have a hard time passing it along to one of my nieces!
    My favourite is Anouk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emiline or Poppy... I just love those ruffles! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poppy for sure, she reminds me of my little princess. The piggy tails did it for me :)

    hurford1@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Allegra. Such a simple, pretty little dress and her swishy bun to the side. Those are the cutest dolls ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo Ahhhh! Emaline's the girl for me and I will not share her with my boys as they would only get rough with her. Her sweet little dress reminds me of a pretty party dress I had as a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allegra is without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite!!
    Lovely blog! I read it daily. =]

    peace.xoxo.

    mAdi

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very hard to choose, but I have to say I adore Topanga. As a little African-American girl of Jamaican descent, I can remember getting dolled up in bright, frilly dresses like hers for Easter. She takes me back to my childhood and I'd treasure her forever. These dolls are destined to become heirlooms.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are ALL so darling!!!
    But if I had to choose it would be
    Allegra, so chic!

    www.rayia_sunshine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, all of the dolls are beautiful. I love Cora and the gray dots. Perfection and I want a dress like that in my size.

    faryles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so so sweet! i adore the lucia doll, her lace dress is so chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How stunning, I am going for the sailor Babuska, how devine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How darling...I'm saying my first pick would be Anouk.

    Can't wait until April 16th;)

    christinabrian1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for such a wonderful give-away!
    My favourite is Poppy, her pigtails are adorable.

    CK

    ReplyDelete
  22. my favorites Anya and Anouk oh and Madeline, oh I love Tapanga too!
    they are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So hard to choose but I love the Georgia doll.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for such a sweet giveaway Amanda.

    I love them all but Anouk would have to be my favourite. I think her dress would look so cute as a wedding dress for a real bride.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oops! I forgot to give you my email address. It's viv@ishandchi.com

    Thanks! :)

    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favourite is Anouk, she reminds me of my gorgeous little girl :). They are so divine, what a talented lady!

    ninkasamson@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. MADELINE is definitely my favourite. though i wouldn't say no to any of them

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, what a lovely giveaway. I love Anouk! my email is miaskinner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Amanda,

    I love Georgia, adorable!
    Kate
    kate@enchantedcloset.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think Madeline and Anouk are are the cutest though they are all very sweet. I think I would like Madeline as the red haired beauty would make a gorgeous gift for my red headed best friends little girl (call it intuition) who is due to be born in November :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE Tina's work. But how can one possibly decide? Anouk, Capri and Posy would have to pull some extra heartstrings... love Madeline's frock!
    Tania
    books@taniamccartney.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. They are gorgous!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just popped over there and I think Cora was calling my name, I mean Lacey's name.

    Such beautiful little dollies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've had my eye on Tapanga for the past couple of weeks - she jumped right out of my monitor the first time I saw her! I love her beautiful lashes and the fine attention to detail on her dress. I am such a fan.

    And as an ex-Brissy girl it really makes me happy to see such beautiful work coming from my home town!

    (I can be emailed at "elizabeth@" my domain. Sorry, I hate leaving my address lying around for spambots to collect!)

    ReplyDelete
  35. They are all so pretty. My favorite has to be Anouk with her fancy ruffled dress.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My niece is a doll collector and she would go crazy for these. It was hard to chose between Alegra and Madeline, but I settled on Madeline b/c of the fun, bright dress.

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are absolutely adorable. And they are all so cute! We like Madeline in particular.
    my e-mail is trinam@rochellenews-leader.com

    xx Trina

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amazing dolls! I love Allegra she reminds me of my daughter sweet and innocent! my email is gkampman@gmail.com

    thanks
    gena

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi, what a great giveaway. My favourite is Allegra. They are all beautiful!
    renata@steppingstoneequity.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  40. what awesome talent they are all adorable but I think my little one would love the Calibre one(hope I spelt it right) Thanks again for the giveaway...fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  41. what seriously awesome talent!!! Love love love Cabriba for my little one....fingers crossed...thanks for such a fab giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  42. Romy is my favorite. I love her cute little bob.

    extremeducky@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. MeredithWindsorLamontApril 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM

    Oh it is so tough to choose just one but i must say Allegra is just darling!

    It would be a joy to have her in my life.

    xoxo.
    meredith

    ReplyDelete
  44. MeredithWindsorLamontApril 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM

    Zoiks. Forgot to include my e-mail:
    meredithlamont@gmail.com.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. so adorable - madeline is my fave...what a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  46. i adore these dolls. my fave would be allegra or penelope - too hard to choose! i have a special little girl in mind who will grow up to appreciate such gorgeous hand made workmanship. thanks for the chance to win!
    kaz
    50percentkaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. These are precious, I like the detail in the dresses. Lucia is my favorite and the runner up to her is Georgia! I also think that the Babushka dolls are so cute.

    fatoosh31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. They are all just gorgeous but I will have to pick Emiline as my favourite. I can't go past her cute pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  49. So darn cute! I like Poppy and Amity!

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOW! Her dolls are gorgeous! Lucia is one of my favorites. Thanks for the chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the dolls, so cute, would love to give Lucia a good home.
    The dresses are wonderful.
    camdesign@shaw.ca
    Regards, CAM

    ReplyDelete
  52. I always wanted a poladot dress, so it has to be Madeline
    ( love her dolls)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Amanda thank you so much for this link. These dolls are just adorable. They are all so pretty and delicate looking. Just like my little Amelie. I adore Allegra.

    ReplyDelete
  54. My favorite is definitely Anouk. I love the name for starters, and also think her classy side hairdo is just beautiful. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Madeline. Blonde hair, red dress, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the adorable Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Definitely Emiline. Those ruffles are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  58. oh my... such precious little dolls that are sure to be a huge hit in our house!

    i am keen on penelope and sharday... if i win - SURPRISE ME!

    i love your blog. regreshing and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Ohhh, so difficult! I love Anya, Romy and Peyton's dresses...
    But I think on the whole Romy and Emiline...
    I feel so cruel picking a favourite...
    Emiline, I feel she speaks to me., yes Emiline.


    Mer from SIC

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh, my...so hard to choose a favorite! But that sassy Cabibra with her bright pink bow makes me smile so! :-)

    I hope I win! These are so very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  61. The dolls are just divine, the dresses, the hair, oh so perfect. It's so hard to choose but I think Lucia has a certain je ne sais quoi!

    Katie

    knygh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. wow these are fantastic little dolls! I wish I had the talent and patience to create such beautful, delicate dresses!

    My favourite has to be Anouk!

    Sheryl (xxsheryl@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous - Anouk has my vote.

    rachael@designersemporium.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  64. Such beautiful dolls - I would have to say Sapphire is my fav. there is something magical about mermaids!

    My email is ean55@live.com.au

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete