Monday, April 20, 2009

Celebrity style


I've been meaning to write a post on the gorgeous home of actress Amanda Peet for a while now. I absolutely love her bohemian chic style, it looks so comfortable and homely. She's filled her home with lots of interesting things; her daughter Frankie's room houses such a great mix of pretty items for a young girl.

I also loved Drew Barrymore's home feature, also from Domino magazine. I'll have to dig up some photos I've saved. Do you have a favourite celebrity home?

Images via Bohemian Vintage

9 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favorites! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you rock for keeping the 'domino' dream alive - I still can't believe it is no more. good on you for keeping these images. My friend gave me a subscription literally a year before they closed and my housemate paid me out for 'contacting' my magazines. She seriously doesn't understand how important they are! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has always been one of my fav Domino issues.. I ADORE this house.. it is prob the all of the pink but it is used in such a non fussy and relaxing way.. I may have to post on this too just to keep file of these lovely images!!!!! love it.. happy week to you!
    xx Tirna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i loved her home and it is definitley one of my star favorites! I am especially loving her oh so cozy and serene bedroom. xx blair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have soooo many favourite celebrity homes, but I guess that's because most of them hire great designers to put them together for them. I really love something that shows personality - like Amanda's home. I also LOVE Brad Pitt's houses. That man has taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to hear from you all.

    Viv! I am SO in love with Fleur Wood, and her home. I can't believe I'd never seen it before. It's gorgeous, thanks for sharing. x

    Blair, her bedroom is absolutely beautiful. Her whole home is so comfortable and down-to-earth. Love it.

    Lexy, I'll have to hunt out Brad Pitts home now, on your recommendation. I love celebrity homes that show true personality, Collette Dinnigan is another fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mentioned it ages ago on my blog but I really really like Kelsey Grammar's country house. It is gorgeous and just what I'd love to do with our "ballroom" aka the empty rooms that are supposed to be the formal lounge and dining rooms. I will try to find the link to show you, so so lovely and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Just my kinda style. If only i were allowed to decorate our place like that!

    ReplyDelete