
I love this gorgeous farmhouse owned by Carrie and Charlie Raphael, business partners of interior design service, Raphael Designs. Don't you just love those billowing sheer curtains hanging from the porch? No wonder they choose to work from home.


Painted floors are apparently a Scandinavian tradition. A fabulous example here in the dining room.


Her use of soft colour is so soothing. I just love those monogram chairs, dressed in velvet and organza. What a great combination of texture.


Every little corner of their home is accounted for. Here, a bench seat in the master bedroom is inscribed with their wedding date. It's those small details..!
Such lucky kids. In another life I'd like to be born into this family. Daughter Emma has this great homework nook made by dad and decorated by mum.
... and son Noah has his own beach mural. Perfect!
Images via Country Living
Oh my goodness! I love every inch of their home. If it was mine, I'd surely never leave! Stunning! x
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the first exterior image of this house. The sheer curtains billowing in the wind certainly are beautiful!!
ReplyDeletexx
Anna
I've just discovered your blog and I love it. Feel free to check out my blog at http://thingsihaveseen.squarespace.com/
ReplyDeleteI think you'll like it. All the best, Matt
What a beautiful house - I'd change nothing!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
so elegant and pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the exterior and the inside is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNess xx
I love the dining room, those painted floorboards are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteL x
Very beautiful. Looks like a home I could just relax in.
ReplyDeleteSurely I couldn't be classified as 'work' if you did it in a house like this?! STUNNING x
ReplyDeleteThe shear curtains caught my attention right away..., and I thought how awesome are these (and for a farmhouse, where you would least expect them).
ReplyDeletePure charm! I just love it.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love all of it! You are right...the little details really make it special. Thanks for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteyour blog makes me like pale blue :) kindest wishes,
ReplyDeleteThe wedding date.... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful... every inch of it! A-M xx
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Kind of reminds me of the house from "Father of the Bride."
ReplyDeletelove it. the flat we bought in england had a mural on the chimney breast. not quite the same as this gorgeous beach scene.
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely gorgeous home - with a home like this it would feel like Spring all year round!
ReplyDeleteI love ever centimeter of this house.the painted floor is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteOh my word. I just dfound one of the houses of my dreams. Its so perfect!! he outside is a dream and the inside is perfection. I love the soft soothing colors, like the beach, let its very elegant and classy.
ReplyDeleteIm officially madly in love with this house, would they consider selling it to me?! hahaha. le sigh
Sigh...what a beauty of a house! Restful and joyful!
ReplyDelete