

Inspired by the Caribbean's white weatherboard facades and casual vibe, her love of travelling and exploring new cultures, her home is filled with unique pieces collected along the way. Just like her fashion collections, her home is a mix of the exotic and pure glamour.

I love this pretty table scape above. A collection of vintage glass candlesticks and vases sit beneath a framed collection of fabric rose petals (once used by couturiers for colour matching) found in a Paris flea market.


French doors, antique linens, vintage fashion illustrations and lets not forget those gorgeous anatole bedside tables. Her bedroom is my idea of heaven!

A vintage Danish dining table is paired with a mix of antique chairs. She has teamed a neutral colour palette with a variety of textures; very different to her trademark garments, she likes her home tranquil and uncluttered.
I love everything about this home, I'm sure in no time her new house will be just as lovely.
Images via Daily Mail
this is such a dream!! elegant yet modern, if i win the lottery this will be mine! ;)
ReplyDeleteCan I move in? I just found you through "absolutely beautiful things". You Australians have incredible taste!
ReplyDeleteI'll be following your blog too!
Wow! I'm in love! I've never seen these images before, so thanks for featuring them.
ReplyDeleteLove her house, but cant wait to see what she does with her new one, no doubt it will be equally stunning!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI love this house. Coming from the caribbean myself, I relate to the calm and airy in this space. I love it.
Gorgeous home. Why would you want to move from there!!! I would have love to have seen her daughters room!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL home. I had Collette Dinnigan on my mind as well for yesterday's blog post.
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric rose petals. I'm thinking of framing up a few of my hearts in a similar way.
Very glamourous home which suits her well. I also like that her cat is on her white lounge. Good to see she's not precious about her home (unless it was staged for the camera that is).
Viv xx
Oh wow I feel slightly cool. We have the same nautical lamp in our entry way!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Love your blog - I'll be back. xx
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this place!
ReplyDeleteOk random but is it wrong to want the hair on the girl in the first picture...
ReplyDeleteYou've been going crazy with some fabulous posts lately. Love them all!
Christina
I love it, those fabric rose petals look fab and I adore the fashion prints in the bedroom, c'est tres tres belle.
ReplyDeleteOh I missed this feature. I love her house. Its amazing.
ReplyDeletehelp, i am obsessed with finding something like those shell hanging decorative items pictured above? has anybody seen anything like this anywhere ... ? even a shell chandelier or mirror?
ReplyDelete