Monday, April 6, 2009

Book Love


I love living life to the fullest and soaking up everything. Follow your dreams, let your heart guide you and surround yourself with people you love and who inspire you. Be passionate and look after yourself. - Natalie Bloom

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a great weekend. A girlfriend and I popped into a bookshop yesterday for a catchup and I just had to share my new book purchase with you all. It's titled Beauty in Bloom and is written by Australian beauty guru, Natalie Bloom. She writes about everything that makes her heart sing from beauty and makeup to Paris, pinboards and her love of nature. Beauty in Bloom is beautifully presented with the prettiest illustrations.

Images via: my home and Bloom Cosmetics.

9 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous illustration of the front cover, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the book, it is lovely. I rather like the Bloom eyeshadows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the cute pink bow around the tower. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that book, it has the most amazing illustrations. I wish people would buy me lovely looking books.

    ps magazine is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to self: treat yourself with new book purchase (if i can find it on the shelves of a book shop while i'm in darwin for easter) - fab find, ta amanda!
    AND:
    1) - love your new profile pic!
    2) - ta for your tips for posts but i still can't fix it. I'm seriously lacking in computer skills..... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Simone! The tower was a Christmas gift from my bestie that came with the ribbon. I thought it looked sweet so I've just left it there.

    Love your blog! Thanks for visiting. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lexy, I'll have to try the Bloom range now!

    Glad you liked the magazine Gabrielle! I can't wait to see your own picnic wedding. x

    Kimberlee, good to see the post all sorted. Have a lovely Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete