Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A birthday treat


Today my daughters Brisbane based therapist Natalie celebrated her birthday and as we couldn't be there to wish her a wonderful day, we ordered these beautiful cupcakes from The Cupcake Company. Of course they had to be pink (Mia's favourite colour!) and we asked Sharnel for little butterflies; butterflies are the symbol used to promote the Centre as they are deaf and beautiful. Thanks so much Sharnel! x

7 comments:

  1. They look devine! How lovely are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet of you! And what gorgeous cupcakes!
    xx Happy Easter!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are lovely! Love the pink icing with the pale blue butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. I'm hungry. Is it wrong to want to eat pink frosting for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you love them Amanda. Have you heard from Natalie yet?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they gorgeous! Almost too pretty to eat (but I bet they are yummy too!).
    Hope you hae a great Easter with your family Amanda.
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete