Thursday, April 2, 2009

Morning Tea!

Image via Dream House, which is a fabulous blog you must check out!

Today the girls and I are off to a morning tea with some friends and their young children. Wouldn't it be lovely to host a tea party with this great collection of pretty coloured glass? How about using these pieces of coloured depression glass. They're gorgeous (and inexpensive!) and look great mixed together. These pieces are all available on Ebay Australia. More can be found here.

1. Pink depression glass plate 2. Pink old colonial American glass plate 3. Green depression glass bowl 4. Glass footed desert bowls 5. Manhattan depression glass cake stand




PS. The little Mexican dress is ready to be collected from the framer today. I'll be back with a photo this afternoon. x

4 comments:

  1. i love depression glass. I have many pieces that were my grandmothers, I would like to get a few more once I move to my new home and see what I need for a proper setting.

    Hope you had fun at the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot get better than lovely depression glass plates and comports for vintage style. Love love love them too. (and am amassing a small collection slowly but surely)
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YUM - I love tea in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete