Friday, April 3, 2009

India Hick's style



How great would this antique printer's type tray drawer look as a display shelf, a la India Hicks. Can you believe it's only $4!

Tray can be found here. Images via Habitually Chic.

Happy Friday everyone! Be sure to stop by next week as I have a fantastic giveaway to announce. xx

10 comments:

  1. I love these - my mum always had one hanging on the lounge room wall filled with nicnacs. Great upcycle idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tray like that would be perfect for little boys to stash all bits and pieces that seem to make up children's toys these days ... not that you'd want to put THAT on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or pop a sheet of glass over the top and sit it on some stable legs for a fabulous everchanging display/coffee/side etc table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had one of these growing up. It had little glass collectibles in it>>> I think I am going to get it next time I go Home!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $4, what a steal! I have several printer's boxes in my house and think they make the coolest mini art galleries - great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love india hicks! And what a lovely typetray! I promise you it will sell for alot more then $4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tray is gorgeous, would look so great as a display object!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love India Hicks' style. So gorgeous.
    Happy weekend to you too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blog! Just found you and I agree, India Hicks has fabulous style! You need that typetray!

    ReplyDelete