
We've all heard it: "reuse and recycle". With the way of the world creativity has peaked and many are turning to reinvent and rethink old pieces. Vintage fashion illustrations make fabulous artworks; individually they look great displayed in a tablescape like this bedroom writing desk above or for a dramatic look try displaying a collection en masse, like Rita Konig's grouped florals below.

This ebay seller currently has over twenty illustrations for sale starting at $20.90 AU each. I promise I have no ties with this seller! UPDATE: I've received a reply from the seller and they can be shipped to Australia, unlike the listing says. First class international shipping will cost $12 US ($16.60 AU) for combined items.


I love this post Amanda!
ReplyDeletex
Anna
Great idea! I saw some vintage bridal and fashion magazines from the 50's at an auction house recently which had some great pictures in them.
ReplyDeleteLove the florals grouped on wall - great impact.
i love vintage prints! and of course the other great thing is they're affordable too (not the antique ones) :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea Amanda!
ReplyDeleteHow divine! And I want one of those swing jackets in the illustration.
ReplyDeleteThat top image with the gold chair and gold trimmed desk, the enormous table lamp, and the cloth covered pelmet is just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your recent posts Amanda. The pictures are all so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteRecessionista must be my new favourite word since staycation!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying all the lovely eye candy (and design candy!) on this blog, Amanda!
Lee Tran