
Katie Cassar! Congratulations, you are now the very lucky winner of your very own Tiny Concept creation. Thank you to everyone who entered, there was an amazing response to this giveaway. It was wonderful to see. And a big thank you to Kristina for offering this fabulous prize. I can't wait to see what you and Kate create together!
Wll done Kate! I'm soooo envious. Your beautifull little Miss A will adore her special dolly. What a great outcome.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...eeeeeeh! I'm so excited! I logged on to see who the lucky winner was and it is moi! Well moi on behalf of my little Amelie.
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Amanda you have really made my day :)
Thank you to Kristina for offering such a wonderful prize!
I feel like waking Amelie to share the good news!
Congrats Kate. It has gone to the most loving little family. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dolls. Congratulations Kate.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kate! Can you please email me: calmialonsdale@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletex Amanda
I am so envious Kate, lucky you!
ReplyDeletemake sure you give it to Amelie though!