Ah lovely. Enjoy being musical!
The green in this room is lovely, it just pops against the pale yellow, so pretty.
Such a small area but such a statement! Love the pink lamp.
I love the pink lamp bouncing off the yellow walls!
Very pretty room. Love that hot pink lamp!
Love love love this bedroom. I think it would make a fabulous guest room!xx
Hey there's your pop of pink again! What a cozy looking room.Have a great weekend!
So green and fresh , love it ! I agree with Sharnel , it would make a great guest room !
Ah lovely. Enjoy being musical!
ReplyDeleteThe green in this room is lovely, it just pops against the pale yellow, so pretty.
ReplyDeleteSuch a small area but such a statement! Love the pink lamp.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink lamp bouncing off the yellow walls!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty room. Love that hot pink lamp!
ReplyDeleteLove love love this bedroom. I think it would make a fabulous guest room!
ReplyDeletexx
Hey there's your pop of pink again! What a cozy looking room.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
So green and fresh , love it ! I agree with Sharnel , it would make a great guest room !
ReplyDelete