
The lovely Kristina from
Tiny Concept has emailed me through a few pictures of the finished doll giveaway. Lucky winner Kate from Melbourne, Australia won a custom made doll for her baby girl Amelie, so the little doll has been named Amelie in her honour. She is now on her way to her new home.

She wears a gown made from frost pink lace and lined with pink satin. Her bodice and skirt feature handmade satin rosettes, with a rosette to finish in her hair. I just love her little blonde side bun!

Kristina is so grateful for all the support she has received and looks forward to sharing more of her gorgeous work with us here in the future. Be sure to take a peek at her
shop, and pop by her
blog too. Thanks Kristina!
gorgeous. Lucky Kate.
ReplyDeleteAmelie is just divine! I wish all little girls dolls were like her.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, xv.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Doll! So feminine.
ReplyDeleteCan I ask a stupid q? How does one actually pronounce the name 'Amelie'? Is it like Emily or like Amelia or am I right off the track??
Thanking you kindly from someone who called their son Rian (pronounced like Ryan)
Irene x
She is the sweetest thing! It's the first time in a long time that I want to put a doll on my bed.
ReplyDeletea.dor.able. LOVE it!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeletehey i have an award for you on my blog! http://sweetpeazcorner.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award.html
So cute!!
ReplyDeleteCome over before midnight to SG. I'm giving away a super cute necklace! Hope you had a great weekend:)