Friday, April 17, 2009

Ending the week with a love of pink


Cheery pink and yellow is another favourite colour scheme of mine. It's so warm and inviting, I especially love it in a young girls bedroom. The living room in the bottom corner is my favourite room. A bunch of colours really pop in the bright white interior. And I love the striped floor rug.

11 comments:

  1. I adore that photo of the yellow vase againt the yellow and pink wallpaper. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that yellow wall covering with the pink flowers *hmmmmm, sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this color combo too! Great collection you put together:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colour boards are fabulous Amanda - I agree, that room is my favourite room also, and I loved the image on pink and red board - the bedroom with the photo gallery wall - super sweet.
    Have a fabulous weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink netting around the bed, I am attempting to do something similar for Miss P's room redecoration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lurvely!
    I like the stripy floor covering! quirky! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love yellow and pink together - gorgeous images, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have loved the emphasis on pink in the last few posts. Absolutely beautiful pics!! Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I loving all the pink around here lately! I never admitted how much I loved pink until I was in my twenties. I thought it was so young and too girlie but then I realized 1) I am girlie and 2)It looks so amazing with so many color combinations! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always been a pink girl but pink for me has taken a back seat after having 2 boys - I went through a crazy baby blue velour addiction there for a while - pink and yellow work so well together. Is that a Designers Guild room I spy? It's a lovely soft colour combination. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete