
I just love this idea! Featured in Martha Stewart Living (March issue I think), a display of glass jars offer a quirky alternative to framing a collection of vintage bird prints. Isn't that a great idea? You could use anything really.. why not try vintage illustrations from an old book, an old map or an offcut of sassy wallpaper. I think one would look fabulous in a tablescape using an apothecary jar like this one from Kimberlee's new shop.
Apologies for the dodgy photo of a photograph.
That is a gorgeous idea. I was going to email you the other day to ask if you had any fun craft ideas for the shelf above my sewing table. Maybe this will work. Love it.
ReplyDeleteVery Stylish , i would love to do something like this on my hall stand.
ReplyDeleteso pretty!! love the slightly vintage feel to
ReplyDeletehow gorgeous! i'm collecting some jars for my daughter's bday party decorations so might do something similar with them afterwards x
ReplyDeleteI adore this idea.. Pottery Barn did the same thing but w/old black and white photographs and I didn't care for it.. I mean all I could think was "won't that ruin the shape of the photo?" but w/these prints, it just works.. I love it..
ReplyDeletexx
Jolena
Beautiful!♥
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely idea. i think having a collection filled with your favorite inspirations would be so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - you could use this idea in so many ways!
ReplyDeleteHI!! I loved this idea too, using pretty regular glass jars and postcards from a local museum gift shop.
ReplyDeleteI was really pleased with the result!
http://cozyhomechronicles.blogspot.com/2009/03/inspired.html
oh my, just gorgeous!
ReplyDelete