Pink is one of my favourite colours. Perhaps it is my favourite. I love that it's so versatile, I think there's a shade for almost everyone. It's gorgeous on it's own, but looks divine paired with other colours. Pink and blue are one of my favourite colour combinations. How do you like your Pink?
I like my pink pale and musty, like those delicate light tones in a Cath Kidston print.
ReplyDeleteBig fan of pink here! I like lighter shades of pink or if it is dark, I like more subdued, cooler tones. I often mix pink with colours like grey, brown, white and cream. gorgeous photos Amanda!
ReplyDeleteGreat Picture! I love pink!
ReplyDeleteI obviously love pink too! Pink and brown, and pink and apple green are two of my favourite combinations. :)
ReplyDeleteMine is that lovely pink with just a hint of purple to it.
ReplyDeleteI love my pink straight up thanks!!
ReplyDeletex
Oh I love pink! Especially with white and chocolate brown.
ReplyDeleteI like it light and a lot of it!
ReplyDeletepink is perfect :)
ReplyDeletei just started to really like pink. I like to mix it up; pink and red, or pink and orange, or pink and white but I don't like pink and black reminds me of candy.
ReplyDelete