Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brown Button Trading

The gorgeous Kimberlee from the blog Brown Button, now has a fabulous store Brown Button Trading. Stocked full of all her favourite things, she has a fabulous range of ribbons and stationery, jewellery, candlesticks and other homewares and a gorgeous supply of gifts for littlies. You must check it out, though for the time being shipping is only available in Australia. All orders arrive wrapped in a yummy chocolate brown paper and tied with a colourful herringbone twill. Love!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda, you have made my day, thank you so much sweets for your kind words, its a little exciting! love lots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute glasses, it's always more fun to drink juice out of a colorful cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I can not wait until she expands shipping to the USA!!! eeeeeeee, i am squealing with excitement at all her little lovelies!
    yeah for Brown Button Trading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jsut awestruck by her new store--I want everything! I am with Callie about the US shipping;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind in reading my favourite blogs that I was completely unaware that Kimberlee had opened up shop - so I must go over and visit! Thanks Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me all of 1 minute to decide I had to have those tumblers.

    Beautiful! Can't wait to receive them. I love everything in Kimberlee's store.

    I plan to use these as pencil holders in my studio although I'm sure they will make these way around my home.

    Thank you Amanda and Kimberlee!

    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I have been looking for these colourful steel cups for ages. Now I know where I can get them!

    ReplyDelete