I love this new etsy shop Everything lovely. These are two of my favourite prints but there's a whole heap to pick from, and as an opening special the first ten customers will receive a second print free. Lovely!
I love their collection, they are all lovely.. But 'Just Keep Trying' is probably my favourite. It's something that I'd post on my work space to keep me going..
Definitely gorgeous with easily adaptable colour schemes. Thanks for passing her along! I will have an Etsy boutique soon too! Looking forward to reading more...
I love their collection, they are all lovely.. But 'Just Keep Trying' is probably my favourite. It's something that I'd post on my work space to keep me going..
ReplyDeletexxx
http://sourcherryandcurlchocolate.blogspot.com/
How funny.
ReplyDeleteI bought those two earlier today. :)
Thank you so very much for featuring my shop! Your blog is beautiful and I feel honored to have my art on your pages!
ReplyDeleteMarci (Everything Lovely)
they're extremely lovely! thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely gorgeous with easily adaptable colour schemes. Thanks for passing her along! I will have an Etsy boutique soon too! Looking forward to reading more...
ReplyDeleteSo clever!
ReplyDelete