Thursday, October 15, 2009

{Rooms for little girls}

Here is a roundup of some of my favourite little girls rooms from across the web. I hope you find them inspiring too.

Via


Via


Via


Via: Shop for kids magazine


Via: Home Beautiful magazine







Via: Home Beautiful magazine





Source unknown









8 comments:

  1. all very sweet - but some a tad over the top don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a visual feast! I think my favourite is the one with red walls - so inviting, uncluttered and great for a young or older girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful rooms!! I'm sure the little girls love being in their pretty rooms. I absolutely love the vibrant mix of colours. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this inspiration as I am working on changing my daughter's room from a nursery to a big-girl room currently! I even posted about it today! There is some great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda - these girls bedrooms are just beautiful! More inspiration!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really gorgeous.. very inspiring ideas for my girls room.. great post..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful collection of pretty rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the completely eclectic mix of stuff in some of those rooms.

    But what I'd love more than creating a room like that for my 2 girls, is to know it would look like that for longer than 2 seconds!

    Gorgeous choices Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete