Thursday, October 8, 2009

{Chalk boards}


Chalk boards aren't a new fad by any means but I promise your kids will have hours of fun. Perfect for list making, map drawing, submarine blue prints and learning ABC's. A chalk board looks great tucked into a large painted ornate frame, or simply exposed like below.




Another ingenious idea is to let loose with chalk board paint and a brush on a vintage piece of furniture. An old toy box would look fab, but here a vintage childs school desk and chair has been given the royal treatment. Love!


Image 1 and 4 via Cookie. Image 2 via Living Etc. Image 3 via Charlotte Mag.

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved this idea. I one day will do it! Its just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chalkboard ideas! so much fun! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalk board paint.Friends of mine have a wall painted which they use as a reminder/memo board xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chalkboards - we painted a wall of our cubbyhouse with chalkboard paint.

    ReplyDelete