Tuesday, October 13, 2009

{Giveaway: Tutti Fruiti cushion}


Ready for another giveaway? I'd love to hear feedback from you about the kids series so far. Are you enjoying the posts? The freebies? What would you love to see?

This is possibly the most adorable cushion I've ever seen and it has kindly been created, especially for you guys, from Belinda at Tutti Fruiti. Perfectly girly, the cushion has been made with the prettiest combination of vintage looking prints. The pocket detail and tutti cutie (sorry, I had to say it) removable babushka doll really is the icing on the cake!

One lucky Swish and Swanky reader can win simply by leaving a comment below telling me: what you would name the little babushka if she was yours. And why not pop over to Belinda's blog and take a peek at her other clever crafts. Good luck!





See, isn't she cute?

Don't forget to enter the Kinder Gallery giveaway and Gelati art giveaway if you haven't already and want to get your hands on some fabulous wall decor!

55 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these giveaways and kid posts. I would name her Bubba the Babushka because I'm not very imaginative.

    I named my old Mitsubishi Mirage, Mira. So there's kind of a trend happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, I would name her ooshi , short for Babushka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is THE cutest little pillow! i love secret pockets and hideouts.....we'd name this little love "polly" :) i'm off to check out more of her goods!

    loving the series by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would name her Rose, as she has rosey cheeks :)

    April :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah how cute?!?! I wouldn't name her, I would give the pillow to my neices & let them do the honor. But I am guessing they would name her Babba (grandmother in Slovak) because they just learned all about their great grandmother (our Babba) this weekend & that doll has the same cheeks :)
    anna
    donelleohio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the kid series, I specially love the room tours as I am in the process of re-decorating my kids rooms. I just asked my daughter what she would name that doll if it was hers and without taking a second she said "pinky" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would call this cute little doll-Lilac Lila because of the color of her flower.

    Elaine R
    emrosser@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would let my little 3 yr old girl name her and it would probably be "Sana" - her current favourite girl baby she knows.♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how lovely. I think I would name her Hazel - after my beautiful grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This pillow is so cute! But I would not name the doll. I would let my daughter pick a name. She is only 2 1/2, but she's very good at finding names for her dolls and toys. She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little babushka would be the perfect gift for a friend expecting a little princess ;) I think I'd have to let her name it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Babushka is a russian term so I looked up Russian names and the one I love is Nicolai! The name is pretty just like the pillow!
    I would love this pillow and so would my grandmother who lives in another state! I would send it to her if I win, I know she would adore the pillow with the doll...she is a extreme doll collector. This piece would be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! I would give her the name, "Regina"

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the cutest thing I've seen! I'd name her Zoe as she looks just like my little Zoe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I just love this (and would love to win it). My first thought for a name was, of course, Rudy. But looking at her I really have to say she's more of a Penelope.

    I love the Tuttifruiti blog and creations. I wish I was small enough to fit into her cutie little girl dresses and skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving these posts and giveaways!! I would name her Georgette. Not sure why but it sounds fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. If this were my daughters pillow the babushka's name would be Sophie...as all things are Sophie to her! What a gorgeous, gorgeous pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous cushion.
    I would name her Anoushka.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a stunning pillow.

    I'd call her Gracie. I love that name. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am absolutely loving your kids series. As an mother in waiting, i'm loving the inspiration. I hope our nursery turns out half as good as some of the rooms you've shown.
    As for the naming, I'd go with Annanya - after a beautiful little girl I met in Siberia whose name roughly translates to beautiful child/grandchild and had lovely little rosey cheeks like the babushka

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would call her Babette. That is a lovely cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG...my daughter would LOVE this & it would look spectacular in her room! I think we would call her Paisley Patty! =) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would name her Clara. Don't know why. Just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw her.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would call her matilda after my very cute new little niece! I love seeing all the kids design ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have really been enjoying your blog and all your ideas, especially all the pretty pictures :) ! The doll pillow is great. I would name her Emma I think. No reason, I just like it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just arrived from tuttifruiti but have enjoyed your posts on children's interiors. This cushion is too cute. I kind of like simple names. Like Betsy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your giveaways...always so sweet!!!

    I would name her "Mila", 'cause that's my nickname!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i just adore "all-things kids"!! :)
    your series has been great so far...can't wait to see what is next!
    the pillow & secret friend is such a gem! i would give her to my goddaughter and let her choose a name when she's a bit older. in the meantime, i'd call her gwendolyn.
    :)
    *

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is adorable! i think i would call her tutti until my little niece was old enough to name her herself. loving the series!

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous
    i would name her miss elly

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would have to name her Sanaa it means work of art, beauty...and that just sums up the creations of Belinda...Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  32. There's no doubt about it - her name is Blossom. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That cushion is just so beautiful, I showed it to my 5 year old and asked what her name should be and she said "Lia" - sounds good to me. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  34. that pillow is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cushion...I think I would name her "Babetski", it sounds sort of Russian - I think?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving the kids series - I would name her 'Bellanca babushka'.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would call her Flora, for her floral dress.
    She is lovely, thanks for the giveaway and for Tutti Fruiti for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a gorgeous tutti frutti doll. I would name her Polly, something simple and sweet -- like the fabric.
    Katie
    knygh[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would call her Sonja, after a little Russian Doll in a book from my childhood. She is tooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i would name this wonderful girl Aminya .

    ReplyDelete
  41. My daughter Ruby said she would name her Tallulah Tinktittle!

    ReplyDelete
  42. thanks for introducing Tutti Frutti to me. I can't even begin to tell you how cute I think this pillow is. she would be very happy @ our house...in fact I think we would call her Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  43. oh she's gorgeous! I would call her Magnolia, since the colours reminds me of the gorgeous magnolia tree in bloom at the end of our street.

    ReplyDelete
  44. aww...sweet little babe..I would go with 'clara' as that is what I will be naming my daughter to be! thanks for the giveaway chance!
    anne molino at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would have to let my daughter name her. I like Paisley but she'd vetot that! This pillow is adorable:)

    bloggeraway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi there! I would name her Jetty, as thats the name of my dream friend when i was a little girl. Jetty could be right next to me as I lay my head down to rest on the cushion and day dreamed about getting crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a beautiful doll and pillow! My daughter would love to play with them and hide her. Emily is asleep, so I let my husband name her: Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would name her Ava - short, sweet and pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would call her MASHA, KATUSHA or OLGA. These are a really popular russian names!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would name her Bella. I have long been a fan of Belinda's beautiful cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such a gorgeous cushion. I'm fairly certain my daughter would call her Claire, she names all her dolls after her favourite cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would name her Nora. She just looks like a lovely Nora!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love Babushka dolls and would love this little pillow Just For Me. I would set the pillow on a shelf in my dewing room and she would be there to greet me every day. I would call her Sariah if she was mine.

    ReplyDelete