
Who lives here: Yasmin, 3 years old.
Describe your style: Pink, Pink, ummmm and pink.
Where do you find inspiration: Mummy spends time looking at blogs and we both like to look at lots and lots of magazines....
What's your favourite piece in your bedroom: Probably my pink guitar. Mummy puts music on, I play the guitar and we dance around the room together. I also really, really love my makeup box. Because I love to put makeup on, especially lipsmackers.
What are your favourite shopping haunts: Donut king for pink iced donuts and also cotton on kids for all of their beautiful tutu's and wings.
Are there any heirloom pieces: What is an heirloom?
What has been your most extravagant purchase: My big girl bed.
Your best bargain buys: Nanna went to an op shop and got me my little cane reading chair for $2.00.
Are you coveting anything: A pink scooter from Santa and more fairy wings.
Are there any handmade touches: Mummy makes all of my hair clips, badges & brooches to dress up my outfits. She also did up my dresser that daddy made in highschool.
What storage solutions do you recommend for keeping an organised space: Mum keeps all of my toys in the toy box, Ikea bin and plastic tubs. But when she asks me to clean my room I just push it all under the bed. She never knows to look there.
What's next for the room: Scrapbook paper the back of my built in wardrobe, take off the sliding doors and hang curtains there instead.
How can others achieve this look: Get mummy to tidy up their room all the time....









Yasmin & her room are adorable. I am this little lady, I covet fairy wings as well! Thank you Yasmin ( & mom)for the fun tour ~
ReplyDeleteCute room thank you for sharing. What little girl would not love this room. I will look forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your block. I have 3 boys and am always struggling to find the right look for them. I am always changing my mind and need ideas to get away from just the standard red, white and blue. I am off to look over your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.katrinaleechambers.com/2009/06/kids-rooms-finally-getting-there.html
Katrina :)
I love this series you are doing! All of the rooms are giving me great ideas for the future when I join the girls in one room and get to re-decorate!
ReplyDeleteI love the little suitcase stack.
ReplyDeleteA very cute room, I love Yasmin's artwork. xxx
ReplyDeleteAaah shucks...Thanks Amanda. The series is lovely and so inspiring.x
ReplyDeleteThanks for inspiring us with so many beautiful children's rooms. So many gorgeous ones to choose from. Hayley
ReplyDeleteWow, this room is SO lovely! And I loooove what she's coveting. If only more people wished for pink scooters and fairy wings. Life would be so much easier!
ReplyDeletePretty as a picture. I love the little clothes rack at 3 year old level. Cute, cute, cute. A-M xx
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love it!
ReplyDeleteHi, what a great blog - I have just stumbled by. I will surely be back.
ReplyDeleteI just found this blog and i Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you,
baballa
Yasmin's room is really adorable. Pink, pretty and so sweet.
ReplyDelete