Thursday, October 8, 2009

{A kinder gallery giveaway!}





My first giveaway comes from the lovely folk at Kinder Gallery, the online gallery for little people. Big believers in igniting the imaginations of children, they were only too happy to be apart of the fun here. So, up for grabs today is one of these fantastic Isak ABC alphabet posters valued at $65! To enter the draw, all you have to do is pop over to the Kinder Gallery website, then leave a comment here telling me: your favourite artwork or artist. The winner will be announced on Monday, 19th October. Good luck!

29 comments:

  1. Oh I do so love Meredith Gaston - so many are already sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Meredith Gaston too. I hope to eventually treat myself to a piece of her work. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gallery! I especially adore Yung Ok Yoo - those dragonflies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE "The Picnic" by Meredith Gaston because I have 5 kids & it also doesn't hurt that my daughter's name is Meredith! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying Lorena Siminovich and Petit Collage. Love the prints and the mobiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favs are Sandra Isaksson and Isabelle Norman. I love fun animal and seasonal prints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love yung ok yoo. So pretty and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the work of Shinzi Katoh. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this alphabet poster as well as the 1-10 counting poster. So fun and educational! The hedgehog decal is also so cute. I really can't pick any one thing, everything is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this!
    Dreams of Earthly Delights 1
    jennette6963@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love Ida Pearle - especially the Ice Skater & Walking in the Rain....A-dorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I LOVE the Inverno (Winter) Cut and Paste. It's so amazing. I wish my art was that incredible hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Yung Ok Yoo autumn butterflies and the Petit Collage Elephant and Calf... adorable! ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Meredith Gaston artworks too- Mrs Swan&Mr Goose, little farm, chloe&the blue bird....so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!I love Isak,Meredith Gaston,Ana Ventura and Shinzi Katoh for their originality,these were the ones that caught my eye right away.Unique and different!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't think my son would let me choose anyone else but gav barbey.

    Something like his work would look great in his room.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mom is my favorite artist. She is a wonderful portraitist. LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also love Meredith - but for me, not my kids-is that ok? :)I love the alphabet poster also, Thanks, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  20. i adore those prints from isak! sign me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The lamb by mimi'lou is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that 'hide and Seek' artwork by Shinzi Katoh.

    ReplyDelete
  23. there are too many to choose from. I love Meredith gaston, and petit collage, but I think the favourite of all has to be the alphabet print by isak, it'd look amazing framed on my son's wall.

    Thank you for the chance to win and for such an inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would have to say that Gav Barbey is my favourite. It is so hard to find nice things for boys - and being an Australian artist is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the gav barbey ones for little boys rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favourite artist is Tamar Mogendorff - I just love the peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful gallery. I especially enjoy the work of Tamar Mogendorff, I had seen her birds before but never the Goldfish Bowl and the pearl in shell - adorable! Everything is simple, humble and very personal. Thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete