Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Giveaway: Catherine Campbell art}


Catherine Campbell is a Melbourne based illustrator, well known for her ethereal sketches and collages. With work showcased in Real Living, Frankie and Notebook magazines, chances are you're already a fan! Catherine has ever so kindly offered to giveaway two prints from her little papercuts collection to one reader of Swish and Swanky. These beautiful papercuts are perfect to hang in a girls bedroom, my daughter has one hanging in her room that she just loves!



The winner of this giveaway will receive both the Pink and Green 5 x 7 prints pictured above. Printed on a textured, heavy weight fine art paper, they are a beautiful quality. To win, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post by Monday 2nd November. The winner will be randomly selected and announced the following day. You can find out more about Catherine's art on her website and blog.

Good luck!

76 comments:

  1. Such beautiful & clever work. I'd be happy to have these on my grown up walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The papercuts are my favorite choices! Very unique, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pick me pick me!! These are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They would be perfect in my daughter's room. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such clever designs, I always like learning about new up and coming artists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving us the chance to play. I just love these gorgeous cutouts. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue one. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They would look so cute in my daughters bedroom. Loving the kids series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! i would love to hang this in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Catherine's work. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such unique designs,they look great...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the storybook used a the clothing. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable. It would look so perfect in a little girls room. I am blessed with two beautiful boys, but I am yearning for a little girl. I would love to have one of those prints to put in my hope chest, and if I don't ever get my girl it would be perfect in my girly room. ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the papercuts! so unique and beautiful. I would love these! Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely papercuts! so creative, beautiful and unique. great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely beautiful and dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just discovered your blog via Aunty Ollie - beautiful papercuts collection from Catherine Campbell - love to win these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are so cute! I'd love to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I WANT! wow these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how I love these prints! I soooo hope to win!

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! So sweet for our play room walls!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love her prints!!!! Great giveaway!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh these are just beautiful! I'd love to win this one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They are very special indeed. Thank you for featuring Catherine Campbell's beautiful art and making our day a little prettier. My daughter just loves them. Carpe Diem!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore them, they are so pretty.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another lovely giveaway Amanda. Her artwork is beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love her style!!!! she could design for fashion I think!

    ReplyDelete
  29. yummy! My hand is waving in an over-eager fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! how beautiful, my daughter would love these in her room. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I love her artwork. I love all the post you have done on children's rooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I simply adore her work! What a lovely giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh pick me pick me. I would love to give these to 2 of my good friends~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh I LOVE these.. seems like I saw these awhile back!
    Fingers crossed!
    x Trina

    ReplyDelete
  35. Her work is lovely. This would be such a great birthday gift...to myself of course!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are so adorable! I have been searching for some artwork for my daughter's new room. These would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  37. something about the pink one reminds me of the Ramona Quinby books... cute but not too precious?

    ReplyDelete
  38. they are gorgeous!!

    good luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Exquisite!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very clever.... I am glad I shopped by your blog

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh so sweet! My daughter would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  42. they are divine, i love the text from a noddy book on the dress of one girl! it was my favourite as a child. I can't wait to check out her website ! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Catherine does such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I think these would be gorgeous in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  45. wow, this is amazing artwork!

    Thanks for this generous give away - I hope I am the lucky one this time!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous! Thanks for another fab giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I think I would have commented regardless of a competition or not! I've never seen these before, how gorgeous are they? So sweet and pretty, thanks Amanda for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love them. Girly Girly Girly ... smile.

    ReplyDelete
  49. they are sooo adorable!! what a great giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  50. My daughter desperately needs some art in her room and these would be so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love Catherine Campbell's art. I have to pieces already. Eveyone comments how lovely they are. lisapisani@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Would love to hang these in my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  53. oh...i am not so sure my daughter would get these..:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. too cute! have the perfect place for them too!

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. what fun prints!

    tara@coolbluei.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful illustrator! I love her work.

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  57. The sketches are supercute :)
    Fun too actually,brings a smile on my fae,and what´s better than that????
    I also have to comment on your blog wich is wonderful :)
    Tove,Norway

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great work. Congratulations.

    I would love the chance to win.

    Thank you.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  59. The uniqueness of such art is brilliant. It gives me a sense of nostalgia and at the same time excitement at the reinvention of memories I have of paper dolls as I was growing up in the Philippines. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I've never seen anything like this, so unique! Would love this for my daughters room... these are very cute!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am a HUGE fan of Catherine's - I'd love to have some of her art hanging in my house - my fingers are crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  62. i now feel like my life is complete after discovering this blog! THANK YOU for sharing beautiful things like Catherine's works. if only i had some....

    ReplyDelete
  63. These are like the punch out cardboard ones I played with as a child but 1 million times more beautiful.

    Carolyn from Red Hill x

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love love love them. Hope its not too late to enter.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete