
Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments and emails, and all the feedback I have received about the Kids series. It makes my heart sing. Thank you. It's wonderful you're finding just as much inspiration in these images as I am.
Later today my family are travelling to Brisbane for a couple of days away. My daughter has a camp to attend that she is very excited about, and our exchange student, Nina is competing in the state athletic finals for her school. It's going to be lots of fun.
The giveaways will remain open until I return on Sunday, when the winners will also be announced, sign up if you haven't already! I have lots more fabulous ideas, giveaways and decor to share when I return so come back and join me next week. I look forward to seeing you then.
Have a fun and safe trip and thanks for bringing us this series.
ReplyDeleteYou have done a wonderful job with the kids rooms!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your effort!!
Enjoy your break :)
Irene x
have a fab time - have enjoyed the kids series! looking forward to seeing what's in store next week xx
ReplyDeleteyes, have a great time away, this series has been totally inspiring, keep it coming!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your kid series and the sweet interviews !!!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to use them as inspiration for my children´s rooms !!!!
Isabel from Buenos Aires
Love all these rooms - and such beautiful designs for boys . . . boys are too overlooked in good design! . . . boy mommies thank you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bright yellow chair... Thinking of how to do this in my apartment...
ReplyDeleteThis room is so nice - so cozy looking.
ReplyDeleteHello! ^_^ I can't believe that I am just finding your blog for the first time today -- I LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete