Wednesday, October 14, 2009

{Nigel the robot giveaway}


I love the quality of art being produced right here in Australia. I'm a self-confessed etsy addict but it really is time consuming to find local artists and designers, am I right? When I discovered Tiel Seivl-Keevers and her gorgeous collection, it was her Lola giclee print that first caught my attention - my youngest daughter is named Lola and it just seemed perfect. I snapped her up quickly. So when I was plotting this series and making note of my favourite artist's I'd soon contact about a possible giveaway, Tiel had to be there. I'm so happy to feature her work here, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Today's giveaway that I've hand picked for you guys is this Nigel the robot giclee print. A4 in size, this enchanting little fellow will be mailed to one lucky person ready to inspire your little one. Just pop over here and check out Tiel's collection then leave a comment back here telling me your favourite print. Good luck everyone!

30 comments:

  1. balloon threads is gorgeous. The colours make you feel happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Neville...a Bot after my own heart :)closely followed by Na,Naa Na,Naa Na,Naa Na.Naa BATMAAAAAAN!
    (lol~ lovely prints all!)
    Thanks for the show... :)Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite print is Balloon threads. I love her work - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like "Sitting Flower" but I also like "Mother and Child".

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The Hoots" - those owls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like "THE HOOTS"

    Love the colours in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I would love to fly away in those beautiful balloons! But my son loves Nigel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys love Nigel and Neville the robots, but my personal fave is the folk boy, girl and horse. The colour combination is just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Nigel is so sweet with his funny wonky eyes. I also like teepees, such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8 days, balloon threads, the hoots, mother and child oh don't make me choose!!! Love them all she is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love small Eagle sitting best of all - mostly because my middle name, and that of both my children is Eagle.

    Thank you for another wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd have to say I m a fan of balloon threads. I love many of them though. I'm need to figure out how to convert currencies.

    I'm dying with the interview done with Harry down below. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite print is "8 days a week in blue tones". Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Hoots. Perfect in my possible nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 8 Days a Week in earth tones - I love old school clothes pins... Reminds me of growing up and summers full of laundry on the line. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a cute robot!! i love the hoots print, as well.

    tara@coolbluei.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the RainForest... always something special to be spied in a RainForest!
    Tail Wags to All.
    ~Moose

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all her work. But especially balloon threads.
    Thanks for the chance to won!!
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! All beautiful, but the first black bird caught my eye immediately--it's perfect!

    I love this little robot guy too!
    Rebecca.
    beecah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its pretty much a toss up between Hoots and Treasured. I have always liked matryoshkas so Treasured with its calm elegance is just wonderful, but Hoots is just sooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite print is Nigel here, as my son LOVES robots. thanks for writing about Tiel!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the hoot..owl ...print! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. adorable robot!

    equally adorable: baking delight print

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the 'AHOY THERE' print with the little babushka pirate on his ship! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love so many, but The HOOts must be my favourite - so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nigel is gorgeous, and I also like 9 little teepees. Both would look wonderful in my son's room.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Hoots too, but also like Mr Scrub Whistler. Birds are such lovely creatures and my little boy who is nearly 2 and 1.2 already knows how to differentiate a ibis from a cockatoo. I guess it is the zoologist in me that makes us both interested in birds.
    Lovely Kids Series!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore the 8 days a week in blue tones! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete