Thursday, October 8, 2009

{A kids series}


Today kickstarts a little series here at Swish and Swanky. For weeks I have been scanning, searching, bookmarking, emailing (you get the jist) to bring you a series of kids bedroom themed posts. As a mamma to three individual young kiddo's, I adore creative spaces for kids and know many of you do too. I've collated stacks of fabulous decorating ideas, inspiring images, real Aussie kids bedroom tours, and if that's not enough I have a plethora of giveaways up for grabs from some of my favourite Australian designers, artists and boutiques. So settle in, grab yourself a cool drink and enjoy!

Image via Cookie

9 comments:

  1. oh, I love looking at kid's room. this one is bright and cool- so many colors, textures and patterns,cannot wait to see more. I am doing Workspace Wednesday, come check it out..
    thanks,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this one! Kids' bedrooms are my passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being a part of it, it sounds so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to it! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda, loving your series despite having no kids of my own. This image from Cookie is darling. Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work with us, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure gold.. I don't even know where to comment... your posts are so fabulous... And I'm loving every picture ...so inspirational as I'm trying to work on a guest room/nursery combo! Great work! Can't wait to see more!!!!
    xx Trina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Childrens' rooms are really the most fun. With my own, I've tried to give them rooms that are ones they will look back on happily and see them as an expression of my love for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series, it gives me great inspiration. you should check out chitterandchatter on etsy as well for some great artwork I found for my girls' rooms!. This blog is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete