Friday, October 2, 2009

{Happy weekend and a surprise}


I received an email today from the lovely Marci from Everything Lovely. She contacted me after discovering yesterdays feature on her adorable work, with a special offer for Swish and Swanky readers. Through Sunday (October 4th) you will receive a free print with every purchase! All you have to do is purchase one print and enter the code swishandswanky in the note to seller during checkout, along with your choice for the free print. Happy shopping, and happy weekend! xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely offer! And another beautiful print! Perfect Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always makes me smile, your Friday photos are so fun. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog... I stumbled upon it courtesy of Beach Vintage - what a lovely little find x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photograph. What a great offer. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great offer and I'm dying over the colors in this photo! SO gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your website while surfing on a free afternoon. So many lovely ideas - so many beautiful things. Oh well, back to the sawdust!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete