My first stop is at Whiteport, where I found plenty of tropical inspired decor pieces. Lots of rattan.

And lots of white, like these delicious white (and inexpensive) ginger jars.

Classic ticking is essential in a beach house. These piped cushions from Come Inside would be perfect for a living room or bedroom and come with a pretty little price tag.
Channeling India, I had to include these nickel pineapple lamps. Surely after such thrifty purchases already we're allowed a little splurge?
Over at Alfresco Emporium you'll find a treasure trove of treats for the Island decorator. From furniture pieces to storage and decor, all with style aplomb.
India has the knack for mixing timeworn pieces throughout her home, so of course we have to rifle through ebay to see what we can find. These antique lithographs would look fab displayed en masse in any room of the house (there are two sets available, here and here).

very inspirational. I day dream about a lake cottage all the time. (when I lived on the west coast it was a beach house)
ReplyDelete*sigh*
such sweet finds!!
xx
callie
Love this post Amanda!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post Amanda. So creative!
ReplyDeletexo
Anna
Hi, I love this post! India Hicks style is so lovely, Great blog you have here, Have a sweet day! x
ReplyDeleteBig Thanks for fantastic antique prints tip.
ReplyDeleteX
V
This Island style it´s so great, I particulaire adore the stripes and white furnitures and decorate things.
ReplyDeleteI love her too! her style is very inspiring to my home..Great post!
ReplyDelete