
This past week I've spent couped on the lounge with my kidlets, all of us sick with a gastro bug. With not alot of energy and not alot to do we dug out some old movies. Alice in Wonderland was voted the favourite, and got a good workout. Over and over, and over again we watched it. On day three, I think it was, I came up with the brilliant idea of hosting my girls an Alice in Wonderland birthday party. Clicking away on google in search of inspiration, I discovered this amazing party {and photography} on the site of Jessica Claire.





Wouldn't you just love to attend this party?


Wow, wow, wow - this looks amazing! I would LOVE to attend this party. Wow. Love, love, love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHow come our parents didn't come up with ideas like this growing up? I mean neither my parents nor any of my friends' parents would have thought of something like this!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most excellent party theme ever!
ReplyDeleteI would love to throw this party!
Yes!!! Would love to do this theme for my daughter's next birthday. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I LOVE it!!! I just threw my daughter a Flower Fairy garden party based on the paintings by Cicely Mary Barker. It was beautiful, but this is a brilliant idea, too!
ReplyDeleteHow insanely cute!!! I love it!! xx
ReplyDeleteWe plan on having an Alice in Wonderland party for Lacey's second birthday. I think it's a wonderful theme.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys are feeling better.x
fabulous! how fun is that?!? if you're interested, i have 3 Alice party posts on Shindigs and Soirees. i am currently working on #4, and i would love to link to your post if that's ok!
ReplyDeleteWith the new Tim Burton version of Alice coming out next year around my daughters birthday, I was planning of having a Wonderland themed party too! I can't wait to see what fantastic ideas you come up with!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is, "WOW". Talk about going all out!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! What a delightfully sweet party. One to keep on file if I ever have to through a party for a little girl.
ReplyDeleteWow, now that is a party! My daughter has her second birthday this November - i'm bummed that it's cold and dreary that time of year! This inspires me to have fun inside! Thanks
ReplyDeleteI would like to have a party like this! Cute!
ReplyDeleteHi this sounds amazing! My kids are all grown up now, but I would love an invite to a Alice Part this chic. Sharon xox http://www.mypassporttoastyle.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine just hosted an Alice in Wonderland themed party for her 6 year old and it was beautiful. It was inspiration for my post on Monday xxx
ReplyDeletewow isnt that every child's dream? :)
ReplyDeletehow gorgeous! def one for the files! hope you're all feeling better soon xx
ReplyDeleteHope you are all feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors just beautiful,bright and happy.
wow. i wish i could use this theme somehow! awesome post =) it reminds me of when i was a little girl, obsessed with the original movie. those were good times...
ReplyDeleteHi. Great minds think alike ,we have been planning themed parties at Bympton in England Alice in Wonderland came out top
ReplyDeleteTake Care ,one life
Susanxx
beautiful...
ReplyDelete