I've long had a love affair with Adirondack chairs. You'll be pleased to know, my Aussie friends that Jamie Durie has added the Adiron Deck chair to his
Patio range exclusive to Big W. Available in stores on the 17th for a bargain price of $238!
A perfect place to wile away your Spring afternoons with a drink and your favourite book.
I love these pastel chairs. Many thanks for the Patio range link.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I adore these in pastel. Wonderful....
ReplyDeleteI just love these. I have seen Adirondack chairs in white, black hunter green and electric blue, but I have never seen them in pastel. I really like these. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteEverything I have been reading lately is FALL, FALL, FALL. I am glad to see that someone else is embracing warm weather and front porches as much as I am. I love those pastel colors as well!
ReplyDeleteLoving the Patio one... Ezibuy has them for $139.95 plus delivery! And there is a red one!
ReplyDeleteDefinately looking forward to gettin a couple of these babies!
I'd love two of these in duck egg blue xx
ReplyDeleteI really did NOT need to know that...I've had a love (bordering on obsession) of these chairs since before I ever dreamed of having my own house!
ReplyDeleteNow all I need is a house with a porch for my wooden porch swing...
how fantastic! go jamie durie!
ReplyDeleteDamn, I've just painted our Adirondacks white - love these pastels! Leigh
ReplyDeleteThe Patio range has some great things. Those chairs would be lovely to sit back, have a glass of wine and relax in!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. I use to have several dark green ones & they are truly a classic. Wish I still had them D: Such a great price these lovelies are!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love and must own that porch!
ReplyDeleteThose are just lovely - I love the soft pastel colors.
ReplyDeleteOh good news!
ReplyDeleteX
V
the soft colours are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very lovely blog. Lots and lots of inspiration. You are most welcome to visit my blog too.
ReplyDeleteBest regards from Germany,
Silke
those pastel colors are so beautiful! such a lovely porch! have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Ezibuy also has them atm in Red, White and Beige.
ReplyDeleteRed could be super fun!
x
Loving these colours!!!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely
ReplyDeleteI was stoked to hear about this, but did you know Ezibuy have some too - for $139.95!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ezibuy.com.au/Homeware/Outdoors/Cape_Cod_Folding_Chair/53945.htm
What beautiful chairs..I love the colours & veranda..I would love to be sitting there reading a book right now!
ReplyDeleteJas
Ireland