
I love this print from Studio Mela, based on a favourite quote of mine from author, Amy Tan. I'm a big fan of her work, you might recall this Break the Routine print we have hanging in my daughters room. I've bought this as a special little gift for my friends first baby, due next month. Won't it look sweet hanging in a nursery?
This is amazing...how adorable for a nursery...how cleaver are you?
ReplyDeleteYes! I love it!!
ReplyDeletehuge fun here too!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Amy Tan - I think she'd be a hoot to invite to a dinner party
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! It instantly put a smile on my face :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great baby gift! So sweet!
ReplyDeletenice;)
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet! Take care, Caroline
ReplyDeleteThat is a fabulous gift! I love this blog, you always have such awesome ideas and links to other creative people! Thanks and keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteoh thats too cute! where did u find that? I love Amy Tan and think this would look perfect in the new place!
ReplyDeleteI love the words. Beautiful
ReplyDeletein love with this!!! what an amazing quote.
ReplyDeleteso so gorgeous. I am on my own mission at the moment to find the perfect set of prints to decorate our nursery. I've just linked to you: http://metomum.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-have-prints-on-brain-when-i-couldnt.html
ReplyDeletex
I do so love this quote...so beautiful and perfect for a new arrival.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful.
Ingrid x