
I may have mentioned just how much I love papercuts (and possibly shared my dream to someday visit Paris) so I was on cloud nine when I discovered this gorgeous Paris map papercut posted by Sharnel at My Life My Loves last week. Made by the husband and wife team known as Famille Summerbelle, the map features the famous attractions of Paris and shares the quirky side of Parisian life. I think it would look adorable framed in a girls bedroom but I'd love to display this in my family room, why should kids get all the pretty things!
For any fellow Australian bloggers I thought I'd mentioned a new project started by some friends of mine called Blog This. Each week you're set a new challenge that can be anything from sharing your day in photographs to taking a trip down memory lane, remembering what you dreamed of becoming as a child. It's a great network and good exposure for your blog too. Check it out here!
I still just love your blog. The name is awesome you could just dance to it- swish and swanky. Are you an interior designer?
ReplyDeletewow...that papercut is amazing...i don't think i have ever seen something so lovely...the pink adds to it's sweetness...how do they do that anyways? Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteI love anything Parisian, this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethat is so amazing!
ReplyDeleteyou may like bob ryan, he does really cute and often romantic cut outs!
i found him a while ago
http://rob-ryan.blogspot.com/
LOVE FLOR
I love your Paris map papercut! My husband and I went to Paris for our honeymoom and had a wonderful time just walking the streets and taking it all in! Love your blog! Take care, Caroline
ReplyDeleteThis map is just gorgeous - just perfect for a little girls room. Thanks for the Blog this link!
ReplyDeleteOh my god, i have maps of Paris in my bedroom and this would be a perfect addition! It is PINK!
ReplyDelete-amanda
http://meshandlace.typepad.com
Je l'adore. Merci pour ton article!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous and it inspires me to paint with white and pink.
ReplyDeleteI love maps, Paris, and papercuts! What's not to love about this? My favorite papercutting blog is by an extraordinary artist named Elsa Mora.
ReplyDeletehttp://elsita.typepad.com/allaboutpapercutting/
I think you will love her blog.
I agree with your sentiment "why should kids get all the pretty things!" Good for you for giving yourself proper priority!
Thanks dutchbaby! I bought one of Elsa's little papercut prints for my youngest daughter last year. She does fabulous work doesn't she!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comments.
x Amanda
that is really neat! I think Im into paper cuts now!
ReplyDeletethat is stunning
ReplyDeletelovely on so many levels, I'd love one in red for my Emma
ReplyDeleteThe map papercut is adorable! I love how vibrant the colour and how detailed the map itself is. You're right, very cute for a little girl's room but seems like something as quaint as this needs more exposure! I think I've seen a London papercut too by Famille Summerbelle. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteNicolex