Thursday, June 4, 2009

{Kat Macleod}


I'm the hugest fan of Kat Macleod's quirky artwork. Love, love, love her. And I love that she's an Aussie. In the meantime I'll just settle for her book Like I give a frock. You can check out more of her work here.

20 comments:

  1. I adore the Hunter Valley!! Lovely to hear you came from that gorgeous place.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Find! Checking her out now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too, big fan. "Luggage Set" needs to be framed and hung in my daughter's room. Matching hair, matching physiques!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat's work is terrific. She had me though at @ "Like I give a frock"!
    Thanks for the intro Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda ~ I just found your blog and I love it! I will be back often. I also just became a fan of Kat Macleod thanks to you - what awesome artwork.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog via Blogs of note. I love your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! That is an amazing watercolor--she is quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is lovely. So sweet and so sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find her posture profound...
    similarly to "Dumpling".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her!
    I featured her on my blog a few months ago when I bought her newest book - Like I Give a Frock
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her work as well : ) It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Just checked out some of her other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cool... I've never heard of her. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this just looks so lovely. I'm a big fan of art like this. I'm going to go look her up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice artwork, indeed. :) I love her style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. allo! i have this book entitled the cocktail by jane rocca, it's just a recipe book of 200 different cocktails but it look so live because of the illustrations made by the brilliant artist Kat Macleod.its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the coloring here.. and congrats on the blog of note! That's how I came across your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. she had a fabulous exhibition here in fitzroy. i couldn't make the first night, by the time i went the next morning, every original piece was sold.....so now i'm waiting for the next one...
    i love the way she adds fabrics and bits of ribbon and tulle to her women. and watercolour is such a gorgeous medium.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great illustration and I look forward to seeing more of her work, xv.

    ReplyDelete