

I love these spaces created by designer, Ruthie Sommers. She certainly has the knack for mixing gorgeous colours and patterns, and new and loved pieces. And then there's the eclectic office she designed for Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films (below). I love Drew, and here she looks so cute in her sweet surroundings!





Oh so many beautiful colours. Love the interesting and stylish fabrics too!
ReplyDeleteThat domino cover with ruthie on it is still my all-time fave mag cover (first image). there was something so fresh and cool about it, they never really captured it again. i loved her house in that issue too.
ReplyDeletewow, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous post!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink tones in the first few pictures! So delicate and charming!:)
ReplyDeleteLove these...the pink sofa is amazing...i want it!!!! How i love color..i have a white sofa but everytime i see a beautiful bright one i want it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Ruthie Sommers' decorating style! Her use of colors, fabrics, patterns is so inspiring! Take care, Caroline
ReplyDeleteThat pink wall is so beautiful. Great post Amanda!xxx
ReplyDeleteher work is great! the chair setlement is really nice, also all the colors. have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteWow! I have seen some of these before, but her designs are always fun to look at. I think she is brilliant.
ReplyDeletexo,
cristin
I love your posts. These rooms look beautiful. Just bought a house to settle down with my husband in.
ReplyDeleteBrittany
http://queenofreality.blogspot.com/
http://bigbrotherjuice.blogspot.com/
Love the tribute to Domino. these were some of my faves :)
ReplyDeletewow, so cool and inspirational!
ReplyDeletei love your blog!
xox
I love the sofa Drew is sitting on, especially the fabric is 2 die 4! btw come visit www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelovely !!
ReplyDeleteI love Ruthie Sommers as well! She is great. Wanted to know if you knew the color pink that this was or any other good light, light pink.
ReplyDeletethe textures in the third picture are wonderful! smooth lines with a hint of east coast prep is absolutely divine :)
ReplyDeletexo
princesspolitico
i love your sense of design here. nice job.
ReplyDeleteNice interiors! I especially like the home of Drew Barrymore.
ReplyDeleteNatascha
Mocca & Me blog