I've been rearranging the little vignette in our entryway again this morning. I've added our Meredith Gaston painting. Oh, I love it so much. And one of my little papier mache birds that I picked up in the after Christmas sales down in Beechworth, Victoria. The colours are so fresh and inviting, enjoy!

I love, love, LOVE the lamp and shade. The little bird is such a sweet accent. I bet you've walked by your little vignette a thousand times today just to look at it!
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous Amanda, now tell me. How do you stop little Lola from pulling such lovely things off there?!
ReplyDeletei love the mix of blue mint and pink
ReplyDeleteyou have a great eye
lovely!! and that wee birdie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI really love the jar full of little pretties with bits of sparkle
The painting ties everything together. That would have to be the first thing i arrange my rooms around :)
ReplyDelete{{Hugs}}
Very very pretty...love that blue..i have a huge glass container just like that one full of candy...i like the shell idea for summer..off to the beach!!! Thanks...oh i also love you lamp!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bird! What a wonderful idea. Thanks for the follower gadget advice, I'd have been quite lost without it <3
ReplyDeleteMiss
The vignette is so pretty Amanda. Where did you get the lamp from? Kate xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments :)
ReplyDeleteAngela, yes! This little cupboard sits opposite our living room so I now have a new favourite spot to sit and enjoy the view!
Carolyn, the little cupboard is the perfect height to keep things away from busy little hands. I think Lola and Mia might be future decorators though, they are constantly moving my things around in the living room, making new little displays. My small eiffel towers are their favourites!
Kate: the lamp base is a vintage one I bought on ebay and repainted and the shade came from Publisher Textiles (.com.au) in Sydney. I contacted them and placed the order through email.
x Amanda
Iit looks fabulous Amanda! Love the lamp and shade.
ReplyDeleteXx
Great banner for your blog! SO cute.
ReplyDeleteBetsy
gorgeous! i'm the same - eternally decorating. hall tables are the best for redecorating - they're seen so often it's nice to give them a new look every now and then. x
ReplyDeleteLovely vignette Amanda!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Looks Great! Very welcoming!!
ReplyDeleteThe little bird on the lampshade is the cutest! What a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteOh, love the little birdie!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the photos you post! Very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI really love the Meredith Gaston Painting also. Do you have link to her work? Oh and I love the lamp!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, the Meredith Gaston painting was purchased online from Kinder Gallery. The website is www.kindergallery.com
ReplyDeletePretty vignette!
ReplyDeleteLove the lamp and lampshade...what a beautiful vignette! Take care, Caroline
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the lampshade and the painting. It is a beautiful arrangment.
ReplyDeleteLovely vignette, specially the lamp :)
ReplyDeletecan i have the lamp please?
ReplyDeletehi amanda - where did you get the little swallow cups from - they are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Ilana, the little swallow vases were actually a vintage find. They're one of my favourite finds!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Amanda