Hi! I'm from Alberta, Canada and I can't remember how I came across your blog, but it is absolutely FABULOUS! I check for new posts every morning. I'm moving again in a couple of months and you've given me lots of wonderful ideas. Thanks!
I just love that settee at the end of the bed. I've been in search of one similar to this and have had no such luck. I'll just have to borrow this pick to stare at daily :) Adore blog...you're now on my reading list.
What a lovely room. I long for that kind of orderly elegance in my own bedroom.
ReplyDeleteMia, From the Board of Lucys
You too, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIf I had that bedroom I certainly would have a happy weekend. It's divine!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend,
ReplyDeleteXX
V
I love this room... The stripes and the chandelier are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI love the bench at the end of the bed!
ReplyDeletehope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Happy friday to you too!
ReplyDeleteI remember this room from ABT, its lovely (and so is your blog)!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous room! I love the stripes .x.
ReplyDeletei could definitely take a nap there. right now ;)
ReplyDeletenice to find your blog! xo
nina
do you know where i can get that rug??? it's is cute!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous room!
ReplyDeleteThank you, you too!
ReplyDeleteI love the print of the flower on the wall to the left.
ReplyDeletehttp://louduk.blogspot.com/
I definitely don't have a room such as this. It's quite comfy looking and with style. Mine is a splash of this, that, and a dog.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm from Alberta, Canada and I can't remember how I came across your blog, but it is absolutely FABULOUS! I check for new posts every morning. I'm moving again in a couple of months and you've given me lots of wonderful ideas. Thanks!
ReplyDeletegreat blog, just found you, via blogs of note on blogger, very nice indeedy!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Amanda, loving this bedroom, especially all the magazines at the end of the bed.
ReplyDeleteI just love that settee at the end of the bed. I've been in search of one similar to this and have had no such luck. I'll just have to borrow this pick to stare at daily :)
ReplyDeleteAdore blog...you're now on my reading list.
As always love the stripes.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget I have been your blogging friend before you even hit 100 followers....look @ you now:-) You're running with the big blogs.
I love your blog!
Just came across your blog and adore it. How very special! You have a great eye for design.
ReplyDeletex
I like your blog. I found you on blogs of note, you must be pretty good. I'm fairly new to blogger, and I think irt's lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, you have great taste! x
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely!
ReplyDeleteHi! this is a very pritty blog. i was wodering if you could look at my blog and offer some changes so it is more pritty! thank you LehcarLeah
ReplyDeleteUgh, the weekend's OVER!
ReplyDeleteBut great post. :)
-Sara
the-poet-girl.blogspot.com
Hi! I love your blog! The pictures are so pretty and the atmosphere on them are so elegant! Love it! Hope you had a nice weekend! Xx TJ
ReplyDelete