Thursday, June 4, 2009

{Audrey's new friend}


I'm sending massive apologies today. I'm running late to announce the winner of the fabulous pink Audrey Hepburn poster. Today has just been one of those days, you know? Though someone's day is about to get a whole lot brighter. Congratulations to...

Melissa from Vidastyle!

Well done Melissa! I'm sure you're going to love your new poster. Please email me your delivery details and she'll be on her way. Thanks to everyone who entered, I hope you had as much fun playing as I did. I'm in the early stages of organising a fun little series here at Swish and Swanky that will include stacks more great giveaways, so be sure to check back for that.

This sweet image is from Monika Elena, via Absolutely Beautiful Things.

9 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!
    super cute photo!!! Hope our day today runs a bit smoother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Amanda, l am kelechi how are you doing, l gald at what i saw in your blog please keep it up.can we be friends. l like every about you. you can email me at kelechienyioko@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! That picture is adorable! Could her little tummy hanging over the tu tu be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo. She's so sweet. She reminds me of Rachel Richeter's Aria.

    ^^^ Looks like you've got a friend for life up there Amanda. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture is really cute....the frok and that little belly look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photo . The baby is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh magnificient this picture . I like it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! THIS PHOTO IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete