Friday, June 12, 2009

{Just fine and Dandi} Giveaway!


Good morning, friends. I'm braving the cold morning to bring you a great giveaway today! The gorgeous design team at Dandi have joined forces to give one of my lucky readers a prize from their wonderful range of fabric and tableware.

Didn't I tell you they were gorgeous?

The Sydney based design house is made up by a group of four female industrial designers with a passion for beautiful and functional objects. Specialising in the design of modern Australian products for the home, their range includes unique fabric and bamboo homewares. I just love the lorikeet chopping board - how perfectly Australian!


And now for the really great part. Dandi are giving one reader a fabulous dining pack that includes a Printed Tablecloth in the Duckegg Geo pattern and a set of 8 Duckegg coloured Napkins, perfect for your next dinner party! To be in the running, just pop over to the Dandi website then leave a comment on this post telling me what your favourite product is. For a second chance to win, post about this giveaway on your blog, then come back and and tell me about it here in a second comment. The winner will be drawn randomly next Friday, the 19th June. Good luck!

99 comments:

  1. oh how fabulous!

    love the last shot perfect for a beach house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pictures. And you write well. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that website is dangerous stuff! In love with the tote bags...cute AND environmentally friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with the pini aprons. i am pretty sure I am going to order one. I just have to pick a fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Dandi product is the "Rick Rack table runner Gum lead design printed in white on macadamia" It is so normal looking but is also very unique! It would be great for my mothers B-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my favourite had to be the first thing I saw - the Adult Pini aprons! How divine! Add some glamour to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, the Olive Branch Chocolate Fabric! Would make beautiful pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful items from Dandi...checked out their website and my favourite is their oilcloth table cloths...love love them...but everything is beautiful! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lOVE the bamboo chopping board with the little Lorikeet etched in. I love how the designs are purely Australian, eco-friendly and made from sustainable products. But more importantly, they look great! Thanks for letting me know about dandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!! I love everything bloom: http://dandi.com.au/_catalog_50310/Bloom
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just posted your giveaway on my blog - RedDoorHome.blogspot.com. I am new to the blogging world and have been having a wonderful time discovering blogs such as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those red flowers!!! I love red in any decor!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Dandy products, and the one you're giving away is my favourite! I saw their website awhile ago somewhere and decided to check it out. They have some fantastic products, but I absolutely love the Geo pattern in blue. You're very generous providing all these giveaways for your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always looking for something like this around the holidays!

    Love it!


    Rick Rack Tablerunner Holly design printed in Berry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love their new Bloom range. Went straight onto the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the table runner in Duckegg. So cute for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the prints at Dandi! What a great find! I think my favorite is the Gum Leaf design in Wisteria- gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...They have found a fan in the US...Boston to be exact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I fell in love with the "Rick Rack Tablerunner Gum leaf design printed in Wisteria on Macadamia". I love decorating my tables and love fabrics even more! I loved the natural feeling with a pop of color! My design is pretty simple, so I think this is going to be a PERFECT addition to my dining room! (Plus we just bought a house! So it's DEFINITELY time for some redesigning!! YAY!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great giveaway!! I absolutely love Dandi's placemats in Gum Leaf. Crossing my fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the oven mits! My fave is the Holly design in Berry. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. my favorite is the Gum Leaf design in White on Macadamia Tablecloth - I like the patten a lot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you all for such lovely comments, it really is wonderful to hear such fantastic feedback about our range. The Dandi ladies are blushing!
    We adore the Swish & Swanky blog and all the wonderful readers - THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is a fabulous give away!! I love all their items, and their gallery has some amazing images with the products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love your site. I follow mostly mom blogs and am new to my own "adventures as a mom" blog. I come to yours for a breath of fresh, beautiful air. Your design taste is so similar to mine and I've had so much fun perusing everything. Love Love the nursery you posted about yesterday as well as your daughter's.

    I love Dandi's table cloth in Gum Leaf (white on macadamia). Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect excuse to brave the cold for a giveaway like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have to say that my favorite item(s) aare the DIY fabric treasure boxes and the DIY fabric mobile!! Second would the bloom in berry mini tote!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oops!! I meant Dandi with an 'i' not a 'y'!
    Perhaps I should not be in such a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOve the lot!Like Rachael I think my pick is the "Rick Rack Tablerunner Gum leaf design printed in Wisteria on Macadamia".

    ReplyDelete
  29. I new to this website and I don't know if you ship overseas. If so, I love the pini aprons. Especially the holly design printed in berry. Very cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, that is a very generous giveaway! I love the "leaf design in white on macademia" tablecloth! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love love love their stuff! My favorite print is the olive branch ib chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for telling us about that site. I'm in school for web design and I liked the site as well as the product. There were so many things I liked, it's hard to pick just one. I love their fabrics, so I'm dreaming up projects to purchase a fabric for. The Geo print in duckegg is my favorite print! Isn't that handy?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great giveaway, just love the Oil Cloth Tablecloth - Bloom design in Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hmmmmm, what don't I like! 2 must have for me are the Oven Mits - Geo design in Duckegg and the Pot Holders - Geo design printed in Duckegg.... just posting the link now to my blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. My fav is the Large Bamboo Bowl-I love making salads.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is dangerous showing me this! Such gorgeous, unique items.

    I am loving the Rick Rack Olive Branch design printed in Chocolate - mainly the table runner and place mats. Although I wouldn't use both at once. I have been looking for a table runner for ages so I might need to snap this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Okies, just posted a post on your give away.... happy to spread the Dandi word - their products are just so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous! I would love to make the diy mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really enjoy using tablecloths to dress up dining and kitchen tables. My favorite would be the geo design in duckegg.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOVE the geo design in duckegg and macadamia. Too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am currently wearing an apron that says, "Happy Father's Day, 2006" so I'm in the market for a new apron, but they are usually pretty pedestrian. In stark contrast, there's the very fetching Pini (I love the Holly design printed in Berry) by dandi. Such a great find as was your blog, Von

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful products and the most loveliest girls you could meet. I had the pleasure of having a stall next to them at last years Stitches and craft show in Sydney. I couldn't asked for nicer neighbours and their stand was pure eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh! So much pretty stuff! Thank you for the generous giveaway....

    I like the gumleaf design, in wisteria on macadamia (so please count me in!)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh Amanda I'm in love with Dandi.
    I think the marshmellow geo pattern is my fave. I also love the polka dot oilcloth tablecloth.
    Giveaways are such fun. I've got my fingers crossed for this one!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the tea towels in chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  46. Definitely the Oil Cloth Tablecloth - Bloom design in Berry.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Rick Rack Placemat - Gum Leaf design printed in Wisteria - Set of 4

    Mmmmm....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am in dire need of new placemats...love these:
    Rick Rack Placemat - Gum Leaf design printed in Wisteria

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dandi's Pin Boards are my absolute favorite! Duckegg and Pistachio are my two favorite patterns, I love them both too much to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  50. World Wide Postcrossing and StampsJune 13, 2009 at 1:02 AM

    love it all.Nice Blog. I was wondering if you wanna swap a postcard with me. Have a wonderfull day and feel free to swap with me some items. http://postcrossingandstamps.blogspot.com/
    Postcardsfromlux@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. My favorite products are the bamboo bowls. I love the earthy tones and natural design. They would go perfect with my newly repainted natural green and orange toned kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I think I would choose the tea towels in chocolate. Even though my kitchen is in yellow and red.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love this designer. The Geo Duckegg tablerunner is my favorite item on their site. THanks.

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is my favortive thing on Dandi website. I love placemats

    Rick Rack Placemat - Gum Leaf design printed in Wisteria - Set of 4

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your blog is very insightful since I have no design gene whats do ever. I mention your site on my blog the weighgame.

    ReplyDelete
  56. i love the functionality and the classic style of an oilcloth table cloth. PERFECT for messy dinners with my 1 & 2 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Loved the oilcloth table cloth in the polka dot on berry

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a great site. I'm in love with the 8 Seater Oil Cloth Tablecloth - Olive Branch design in Pistachio. I could really use that for my patio table.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the Pini - Olive Branch design printed in Chocolate apron. The v cut on the front is so cute or sort of sexy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a great site! I love the oil cloth table clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I must say I absolutly adore the Olive Branch design in Chocolate. First of all, the olive branch is very symbolic to me. It is a sign of peace and I find it extremely beautiful and unique (as it is quite uncommon that people know about this). Also my favorite out of the colors is the chocolate because it is dark it is perfect for a fall day with pumpkins on the porch and trick-or-treaters at the door. I can just smell the autumn leaves from looking at the Olive Branch design in Chocolate. Don't you love when you can be so in touch with your sense of smell just from looking at something?
    -Misha

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hey, I also posted about this give away on my personal blog. I love love love your blog so I also did a short entry so my readers can start following you. I explained your Dandi giveaway and encourage people to post on find their favorite print and post on your blog! You can check it out at www.crazyshananigans.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wow, everything at the Dandi site is more than just fine and Dandi... it's delicous. I loved just about everything and truly enjoyed this link.

    Their Aprons are my favorite! They look more like fabulous sundresses! My favorite stype is the "Pini" they are gorgeous AND you can find kids aprons to match. I have to say that in the Pini the Olive design in chocolate is my favorite! The halter design is so stylish.

    Thanks for the link!

    Blessings, M

    ReplyDelete
  64. My favorite (even though hard to choose) would have to be the oilcloth Tote in the Bloom in Berry pattern - So cute!
    Thanks for giving us a chance to win - love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  65. love the Pistachio Oilcloth - great for outdoor eating in the garden - and very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am in love with the bamboo range bowls. They are so lovely. I've never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow, awesome giveaway. I love the Oil Cloth Tablecloth (Bloom design in Berry) very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  68. posted about this giveaway in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  69. love your website!!! my favorite dandi product is from the Bamboo collection. It is the round chopping boad with the bird. I would use this to serve cheese & crackers on when friends are over.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I've forever loved the 8 Seater Oil Cloth Tablecloth - Multicoloured spots printed on Berry. My girls and I would make an absolute baking mess.

    One day....

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love seeing new blogs and new companies.
    My favorite from their site is...drum roll please....
    Ironing Board Cover - Olive Branch design printed in Pistachio

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love their soft and subtle patterns... I'll be adding a giveaway link to my French Lique Blog... beautiful blog... Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  73. That blue gets me every time.

    I love: Tablerunner - Geo design printed in Duckegg

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi! I love your blog! My significant other, of all people, happened upon your blog randomly and left it up for me to check out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  75. very cool! they ARE all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  76. what wonderful products - i really like the dining pieces - tablecloths, napkins, runners and placemats! i could go a little crazy with the 'add to cart'!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Everything looked wonderful but I really like the polka dot oilcloth table cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful! Dandi stuff looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  79. They are all so gorgeous. I LOVE the geo pattern in duck egg blue. Any of these would surely freshen up a house.

    ReplyDelete
  80. My favourite would have to be without a doubt the dugegg products especially the napkins and placemats. If I don't win I may be tempted to do some shopping over there. Very reasonably priced as well. Regina

    ReplyDelete
  81. What a great giveaway! My favourite products would have to be their bamboo range - LOVE both the bowls and chopping board - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Giveaway is now posted on my blog. Thanks so much for the great giveaway!

    I just recently came across your blog - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  83. How lovely! I will most definitely be posting about this giveaway, over at Sweet Dreams Preppy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I just posted about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I especially love the packs of tea towels, the oilcloth tablecloths and the ironing board covers.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  86. Beautiful products! I love the bamboo range, especially the chopping board.

    ReplyDelete
  87. hi! all very pretty, but I think I like the Ironing Board Cover - Olive Branch design printed in Pistachio - the best!
    can I enter from the UK? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  88. hands down, i LOVE the bamboo range!!! (http://dandi.com.au/_catalog_26417/Bamboo_Range)

    i go slightly mad over household items. this may just be dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  89. what a wonderful shop, I had the hardest time ever picking a favorite ... I would say the Bloom in Berry oilcloth Tote ...

    ReplyDelete
  90. I really like the bloom in berry tote bag but also love the Wisteria on Macadamia table runner!! ooh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I also added the giveaway to my blog:

    http://lrw.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I just recently found your blog and it is fabulous! Love it! I went to the website and I really loved the pin board in the Holly Berry print. Beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  93. So hard to pick out of so many beautiful things. I think I would have to go with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. OMG a Dandi giveaway! I LOVE LOVE everything and anything. From the pretty pinboards to the sexy shopping totes! But out of everything.... I would say my favourite thing is the Ironing board covers. I am in a desparate need of a new one and their designs are perfect to suit my decor! Now I just need to convince my Husband that I NEED one hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  96. thanks for the great giveaway chance! I love the kids aprons! (Mini Pini - Olive Branch design printed in Chocolate)
    and what a great way to get kids into the kitchen and also with all that table wear to enjoy meals as a family xo

    ReplyDelete
  97. I love the childrens aprons.. just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete