Monday, June 1, 2009

{Lovely laundry}


Is this not the sweetest laundry you've ever seen? I love the old sink that has been updated with a little pleated curtain in one of my favourite Manuel Canovas fabrics! Such an unexpected touch, isn't it? And the black and white striped floor rug is the icing on the cake. You can view more of this house tour here.

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. I would die to have a laundry that looked like this. I like the map on the wall too. I'm inspired, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure puts a different slant on doing the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely Amanda! I have such an ugly awful laundry I love seeing how other people have made theirs nice. I think mine needs bulldozing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i am having laundry room envy! mine at the moment is very ugly done in the basement. I hope to renovate that area next summer.... and this image just went into my inspirational file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundries are always so hard to decorate. This one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it. you wouldn't want to spill bleach on that fabric would you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite fabrics too Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,to have a laundry room, love that fabric!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful - what lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, nice !

    I want the same washing machine !

    Mine is not stylish at all !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this too.. I have those little rugs from Ikea in my kitchen which my husband does not like so maybe I need to spruce up my laundry room a little!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love laundry more, if I could do it in style like this!

    (Mine is in the dusty basement. Bummer.)

    ReplyDelete