Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Only 7 weeks?

The working week is nearly over. I've taken a few days off blogging, I've been tying up everything after Sunday's fundraising day. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great and I think that may have deterred some from coming along but I can happily say we made $5000. And every little bit counts.

I've come out of that with the realisation that Christmas is only 7 weeks away and I've hardly started preparing. We'll be going away this year, so that means I'll need to be clever in shopping for smaller sized gifts that can fit in our car with all our luggage and 'things' that need to be packed for a family of five.

My kidlets have been cherubs and only asked for one gift this year. Miss M would love a little mermaid costume and C has asked for a Ben 10 costume. Check - both of those are nestled safely in the top of my wardrobe. I'd been jotting down ideas for other little gifts, mainly to save on impulse purchases and this year I've vowing to buy handmade, where possible.

These are a few of my favourite things:



CraftPudding custom name stamp - too cute!

Plush sailboat from La Pomme


Ragdoll Audrey, from Little Big Pants


Owly Shaddow Puppets. The Dinosaur and tooth fairy and my favourites.


Ruby fancy face clutch from Pretty Little Things

P.S. Congratulations America! What an amazing day in history. xx

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about the fundraiser - like who won the raffles?!
    I love that little stamp, so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the ladies from Mia's daycare centre won the Tikiboo voucher. She couldn't believe it, she's very excited to check out your shop!

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little purse.... even for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the purse. only 7 weeks!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely one of my favourite posts by you Amanda, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete