Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy mail


Yay! I was so excited when my post man delivered these books to me yesterday. Domino, the book of decorating is for myself while A Passion for Blue and White (by Carolyne Roehm) is a Christmas gift. I've had a quick look through the beautiful photos and I know she's going to love it! I can't wait to sit down this weekend and have a good read of my new book.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so wanting to order the Domino book. Let me know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i keep forgetting about the domino book! Must go to amazon now and order. thanks for reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing off the Domino book as well but can't justify the postage. Perhaps I'll ask Santa for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm DYING to get the Domino book! Although, I have an inkling that it might be under the tree this Christmas, courtesy of my lovely husband!

    Let me know what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link, Kylie!

    My friend actually owns a bookshop in NSW so I asked her to order them in for me. They did cost a little more but I like helping out small business owners, when possible.

    I've bookmarked that link though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been drooling over both of these. Much, much better than doing the ironing!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOvely. :)

    My little presents arrived yesterday. I LOVE them. So my style and I have just the spot for them. Thankyou so so so so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad it arrived. But, I actually only ordered one thing. I'm going to message you now and see what else she sent you. Isn't she lovely, she also sent me a little surprise. xx

    ReplyDelete