

Images via Ohdeehoh Kids Colour ContestTwo year old Poppy lives in this beautifully decorated abode. Her mum Anna decorated the room in these strong colours fitting with the tiny tots very big personality.
There are so many lovely features in this room that any child would heart. I love the the little work station setup for beading, colouring and other little tasks. Her colour coordinated library is a fabulous idea and my favourite, the sweet little paperdoll chain hanging in the window.
I love the ribbons hanging over the bed! this room rocks and i heart every bit of it!
ReplyDeleteoh wow - stunning! some people are so clever!
ReplyDeleteI liked that room a lot too. So charming.
ReplyDeletethis room is SOOOOO great!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH the colors! I love how big and boisterous they are----just perfect for a toddler with a vibrant personality! I love it when parent's encourage vitality in their children's rooms!
ReplyDeleteLucky Poppy - do you think she wants a room mate??? x
ReplyDeleteI would love a room like this for my daughter, so well put together! colours are great!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely the most adorable kids room yet, the ribbons are incredible.
ReplyDelete