Friday, November 7, 2008

Ebony with Blossom Swan


I just wanted to share this beautiful little painting my husband and I bought for a small anniversary present. A little belated I know but I've been waiting for a newsletter to reveal the release of Meredith Gaston's new artworks. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can hang it in my home. Isn't it beautiful?

Amanda xx

PS. Happy Friday! Apologies for the scrambled entries this week, I promise I'll be back with regular posts after the weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Yep she's a beauty! Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Amanda. Happy belated anniversary! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love that. Where does she sell her pieces? Just stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning! what a beautiful find, enjoy it in your home x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Telle, I purchased it from Kindergallery (.com.au). Angela is lovely to deal with. I've been meaning to ask, did you receive your little surprise in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go off and check it out now.

    I haven't had anything in the mail yet. I am very excited though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Sorry, Telle. I've just had a reply, she sent it Friday so hopefully it shows up in your mailbox today or tomorrow. Please let me know when it arrives.

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. It still hasn't arrived yet, I'm eagerly running to the mail box each day. I'll be sure to post a photo when it does. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, all of your posts are so lovely Amanda and I don't know how you do it with 3 little ones running around!
    I ADORE this painter and this particular piece the most! I am so happy for you that you now have it and hope to have one of her pieces someday myself!
    All the best!
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete