I absolutely love that blackboard, all smudgy with rubbed out chalk and then with such a simple design drawn on. So easy to do with such great result. It makes me want to whip out that can of blackboard paint I have in the depths of the garage! Clare
i am in love with that last photo. everything from that girl's outfit, to the couch she standing on, and the rows and rows of books she's reaching for.
Oh I love all those images. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that blackboard, all smudgy with rubbed out chalk and then with such a simple design drawn on. So easy to do with such great result. It makes me want to whip out that can of blackboard paint I have in the depths of the garage!
ReplyDeleteClare
Love them all! You chose great pics. That bedroom especially is so striking!
ReplyDeleteHope you and your little ones are well Amanda :)
The chalkboard is perfect.
ReplyDeleteok- just found your blog! I LOVE it. added you to my blog list! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIf I haven't mentioned it before, I must now....your blog is absolutely gorgeous! I love your photos :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
ReplyDeletei am in love with that last photo. everything from that girl's outfit, to the couch she standing on, and the rows and rows of books she's reaching for.
ReplyDeleteloving the pink bedroom...im inspired to paint my room pink...thanks
ReplyDelete