These little wooden collage creations are adorable. I'd love them all, shame the Australian dollar is so poor at the moment. Doesn't stop me lusting after them though. They're all available from Gypsy and Twink.
loving the owl in the boat!
I love the owl and the pussycat too!
These are really cute! Same problem here with the euro...
They are adorable! I wish I could work with wood, I'd probably be minus a few fingers if I tried though!
cute & beautiful at the same time, love the adorable patterns and the cute animals, the elephant & birds are so sweet!
These are so very adorable... I love them!!!
loving the owl in the boat!
ReplyDeleteI love the owl and the pussycat too!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cute! Same problem here with the euro...
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I wish I could work with wood, I'd probably be minus a few fingers if I tried though!
ReplyDeletecute & beautiful at the same time, love the adorable patterns and the cute animals, the elephant & birds are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThese are so very adorable... I love them!!!
ReplyDelete