Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas..

My girlfriend flew back to Sydney today after a small holiday with my family. We have had a lovely time relaxing and there were plenty of big belly laughs about the 'old' days. We drowned ourselves in some girly movies and shared one too many blocks of chocolate! We even got into the spirit of Christmas and put up our tree on Saturday afternoon. I'm feeling very festive now and after she flew out this afternoon I sat down and began my list making.

I'm also super dooper excited to share that one of my favourite blogs Decor8 has linked to me. Thanks a bunch, Holly!

The kidlets and I got snap happy with the camera this weekend. C is a budding little photographer. I thought I'd share a few of my favourites. I hope you had a great weekend too. xx





7 comments:

  1. great photos!
    i can't believe it's almost christmas.....
    happy day to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Cute. Cute. Callum is good. He has the composition deal sorted! Is Lolly crawling yet? Is she amazed by the tree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Callie! x

    Telle, I think Callum's composition might be sheer fluke. Kids are a good height for snapping littlies. But we're going to get him his own camera for Christmas. I think he'll love it!

    Lolly is crawling, I don't think it will be long and she will be walking. Can you believe she's nearly 1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! So glad Christmas is coming...my favourite time of year. The tree is gorgeous! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww gorgeous kiddies!
    Do you think Lolly will be able to resist the tree? We didnt put our tree up for a good 3 years due to little hands and boisterous puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my favourite time of year too, Amanda. Your parcel should be arriving today. x

    Lola is happy to look at the tree Nisha, it's Mia that loves taking off the long glass droplets to wear as earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most gorgeous kidlets Amanda! I'll have to think about putting our tree up, although the cat is the one to worry about here!

    ReplyDelete