Monday, November 15, 2010

Wunderland



Today is a quiet day at home (hence two posts in one day) so I am going to post some ideas for a room I have been planning in my mind for ages. We all love the Alice in wonderland story in this house and I think it would make a grand theme for my daughters' bedroom. I just love the absurd quirkiness of it all.




For the walls I would love to frame this Alice paperdoll. It's really big (24 inches) and really cheap too - and would look very effective hanging on the wall.



This teapot lamp would call for some help from hubby but I'm sure we could manage. Isn't it gorgeous? and so perfectly Alice.





I found these swan duvet sets (and the little rabbit light pictured above) that I'd like to order but for the life of me can't find the link right now. The girls' have different beds - Lola has an upholstered headboard and ensemble and Mia has a white timber bed so matching linens would create the perfect unity I'm seeking.



This was the room created for Lily in the first Sex and the city movie. The set creators sentiment was for Lily to feel like everyone's the same all over the world. Isn't that beautiful? I want to create this very same sentiment for my daughters.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment