Friday, November 26, 2010

That's not the moonwalk, this is the moonwalk!

Today we spent the morning at the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium in Toowong with Dad. Him and my brother were due to arrive tomorrow for the big cricket match but surprised us by showing up a day early!

It was really great there - and free! I'm planning on taking the kids back over the holidays when they're running some shows. I reckon hubby would love it too.


































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous post! I actually feel like crying missing out on all the cool Brissy stuff!
    We might be driving to a conference on the Sunshine Coast in March so will put that on our "places to visit in Brisbane" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great Mer! I hope you will have time so we can catch up! Would love that. x

    ReplyDelete