
How gorgeous is this garden pagoda? I'd love to host a girly high tea in this beautiful setting. Fabulous company, great food, rainbow hued napery and vintage china: what a perfect way to spend a sunny afternoon. Bliss!
This week I'm away, both from home and from blog-land. The kidlets and I are in Brisbane for a few days, and tomorrow my darling boy turns 6! We have bought him a beautiful big box of Derwent pencils as he loves drawing. My parents gave me a box when I was his age that I thought I'd lost in one of my many moves but my husband surprised me the other day when he found them in the bottom of an old box. Now Callum and I will be able to spend our afternoons drawing together!
Have a great week. xx
Image via Country Living
Just gorgeous and I totally agree perfect for hi-tea.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! I just made some fabulous cupcakes! Perhaps i can share the recipe with you! Have fun with your family.... Kellie
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful week with your kids! happy birthday to your boy!
ReplyDeletexx
Derwents, I remember how precious they were when I was a kid. Hope you post a few of his pics.. Happy Birthday mate!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday for tomorrow Cal!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful setting for some high tea. And maybe some champagne too.
ReplyDeleteI wish my back yard looked like that. Hayley
ReplyDeleteThat actually looks like the perfect spot to get out the Derwents and do some sketching.
ReplyDeleteoh just stunning...
ReplyDeleteThat pagoda is wonderful! I wish to have something similar one day...
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a backyard to enjoy something like this in :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Hope you did not get washed away in Brisbane this week. Ax
ReplyDeleteoh yes, beautiful, tea with crumpets and cucumber sandwiches would be loverly...
ReplyDelete