
I'm kicking off today with a giveaway for all of my design lovin' friends. Excited? You should be! Rizzoli are giving one lucky Swish and Swanky reader a copy of the newly published book Downtown Chic. Written by husband and wife team Robert and Cortney Novogratz, this book has been given a lot of recent attention around the blogosphere. And deservingly so. You might remember I wrote about their work a little while ago.
Both inspirational and informative, Downtown Chic documents seven of the New York couples projects: from a country house in Massachusetts to a beach house in Brazil. They tackle them all, seven kids in tow.
To be the lucky winner of this beautiful glossy book, all you have to do is leave a comment below. The winner will be drawn randomly Friday night. Have fun!
Oh how lovely...... their work is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI've been eyeing this book for some time now! I would love the chance to read it!
ReplyDeleteWhy not "Go English" for your giveawy book on Friday. I never won anything so surprise me please.
ReplyDeleteIf you want info' on English Furniture Design I can also send you details in return.
Love you site ...........
It looks like a beautiful and exciting book. You have some very cool ideas on your blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing - I am amazed at the Novogratz's ability to manage such a big household and design such liveable spaces. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I added this book to my shopping list a couple of days ago, I would love to win.
ReplyDeleteI've been dying to get my hands on this book! I hope I win!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely in need of somedesign inspiration at the moment. Thanks Amanda. x
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a great book! I can't wait to read it.
ReplyDeleteooh, fantastic give away!!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you, just now getting to all my favorite blogs after my week off! so many great posts so little time....
xx callie
Hey Amanda!
ReplyDeleteLeaving a comment to be in the running!
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Love
Vicki
aka bix
The cover of this book is enough to get me. Love the look of it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a georgous looking book. I'm in need of some inspiration! Lisa xo
ReplyDeleteFun! Thank you! I especially like the "flower ball" shown in the picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic giveaway. I would be very interested to know how to design a house with seven kids in tow - I can't even do it with two!
ReplyDeleteThe book looks like pure inspiration...something I could use! I've got my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteOh i've been eyeing this book off for a little while. It's on my list of books to purchase!
ReplyDeletexx
It looks like a great book! Ax
ReplyDeleteI've been curious about this book. I'd love a chance to win it.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Delish eye candy book giveaway - count me in!!
ReplyDeletei need all the help i can get! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a generous giveaway- looks like a wonderful books just love books! So enjoy your blog...
ReplyDeletePerfect! - I've been dying to get my hands on this!
ReplyDeletex
How really lovely! I can't wait to see inside!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This book has been on my must-read list, and I haven't yet had a chance to scope it out in person. I would love to win a copy. My fingers are intensely crossed!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway, would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win a copy. Thanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletelilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
Who wouldnt love doing up a house like they do, selling it for a fortune and start with a clean slate every time! What a life AND with kids!
ReplyDeleteIrene x
The book looks great! I've been eyeing it off.
ReplyDeleteI'd be thrilled to have a copy of this book!
ReplyDeleteI love this couple and their work! I too blogged about a little girls room they did ages ago. I hope I win! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! THe book looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteOoh, what a fabulous giveaway! Your blog is so inspirational, so glad I found you a while back!
ReplyDeleteMe, Me...please me!! ~ Susie
ReplyDeleteI posted before but forgot to leave my e-mail.
ReplyDeleteSusieJ76@msn.com
...thanks!
They are a beautiful family i wish i could do what they do .. wow i only have two kids and struggle but how awesome they do all this with 7 kids.. wonderful and good luck to them all!
ReplyDeleteps thanks for sharing it all with us.. ps i love your blog and look forward to update soon your daughters room so far , looks amazing and inspiring
Gorgeous, gorgeous book.
ReplyDeleteoh my! this is a fabulous giveaway! please count me in! I'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I've been checking this book out for a while.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great book!
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteOoohhh!! I would love this book!! Love your blog xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow... That looks like a book worth cracking the cover!
ReplyDeletethis book looks LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteplease enter me! xxx
Oooh! Aaah! A must have.
ReplyDeletehaha. Lovely idea, this is! :)
ReplyDeletegood luck every one (including myself)
X
This book is gorgeou...count me in please!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hard pressed unpacking and deciding on a paint colour let alone tackling the painting and renovations!
ReplyDeleteOh! I haven't had a chance to locate this book in person yet, but I love what I've seen of their work on blogs, so I'm sure this book will be wonderful! I'd love to win :-)
ReplyDeleteOh I love this giveaway and would love love to win it.
ReplyDeleteIf the inside pics are as lovely as the cover, it will be devine!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway Amanda, thank you!
ReplyDeleteViv xx
I have heard a lot about this book - it sounds fabulous! Would love to read it!!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Hi Amanda, Loving your blog- as always. xxx
ReplyDeleteI have just discovered this new blogosphere of interior design and all things gorgeous - as a graphic designer you have re-inspired my love of design. Downtown chic looks divine ... more inspiration ... what more could a girl want! Hope your having a gorgeous day
ReplyDeleteI just found you via beach vintage and have now added you to my favourites list... I want to thank you for your thoughts and inspiration.
ReplyDeletefelt divine
Finally here I am!
ReplyDeleteThis book looks very interesting!
It's a beautiful giveaway!
Smiles,
Federica.
Such a pretty non-cookie cutter style!
ReplyDeleteOh this book looks so great. I love the couple behind this.. they have such a fun home. Thanks for the comment on my site.. it's nice to pop in and say hello to everyone. Hope you are well, Amanda!
ReplyDeletexx Trina
ps-love your eiffel tower collection too!
Beautiful! What a well put together book. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletemandilou@gmail.com
Love your blog. I have had this book on my wishlist at Amazon for awhile now, even before it came out. Would love to add this to my library.
ReplyDeletewow, I have not had a great book in my hands for ages! Would love to win this one!!! Thanks for that fantastic giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just flipping through this book the other day at a shop. Would love to own a copy!
ReplyDelete